How's the one month going for everyone!?

Died to a disconnect for the first time ever in this game. In normal market sewers with only some bugs on screen. Blerg. I like the ghosts and kinda want the red armor...
When I kill a man he stays dead.
*A wild Zana appears*

"Zana wants to do a map!"

"Do waste pool with a time limit and try to find the corrupted monsters as a level 64 summoner!"

FML I hope I can find her again without my tiny map pool running out.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Last edited by Avereth12 on Mar 28, 2015, 10:04:38 PM
I am doing good. Had a lot of fun with Bloodlines/Torment HC, a lot of dangerous combinations. But now I have 4/4 there, got it with 1 day and 13 hours of played time. I have transfered all my currency over to the softcore version and I am working towards 4/4 there too, I have twinked my character to insane levels and I am just breezing through content and I will be done tomorrow.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Boem wrote:
Mapping, but i am melee, so i am slowly losing position on the ladder until i get some RNG drop.

Spoiler

Bought the armor and life ring yesterday and found the boots, so not a bad day.

My gear is pretty dumbster atm except the 2h imo.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : and the boots, although people always go "meuh meuh no move speed" i like em.

you forgot to quality your weapon. add some whetstones.
"
ventiman wrote:
lvl 35 still no unique drop iam happy i went PA this league otherwise i would be fucked such bad rng 2 chaos drop used them for my silverbranch and my slower projectiles

I have officially been suffering through the worst stretch of RNG I've ever had in the game.

I can't even 4link a volls ffs.. Really slowed me down how bad I'm getting screwed
Slowly.
Other things repeatedly getting in the way...

On the bright side I was able to experience the wonder of Cutthroat-possessed Kole.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Was good until yesterday.
Yesterday it became AWESOME, found a mjolner on a 66 map xD
In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
Very good.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Finally done with getting the set I wanted :D

Spoiler
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Well I managed to jump my ES by about an extra 900 today, upgraded all the gear slots that were weak, and even managed to re-max all resistances with the gear changes. My orbs are a bit depleted, but now I should be set to do a lot of uninterrupted level grinding and map gathering!

Now my main goal is to get my minions faster moving so that I can actually catch those darned tormented spirits. I keep losing rarer ones to the fact that no rare enemies ever seem to be near them. Just threeeeee more to go.
The more More you have, the less Less matters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info