Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

can this thread be unstickied until op finishes the quest storyline?

at the moment moderators or supporters cannot point to this thread for quest clarifications.

other solution: the op gives the text free for other players to copy and maintain it.
"
cronus wrote:
can this thread be unstickied until op finishes the quest storyline?

at the moment moderators or supporters cannot point to this thread for quest clarifications

Ahhh gimme a break!
Most of the early walkthrough is still pretty much accurate and I'm writing on act 3 whenever I get the time :/
Some more open issues:

the "The Way Forward" quest ist completely missing.

the quest to kill Merveil is just called "The Siren's Cadence"

some quests in act 2 had changed their names:

"Delving into Sin" -> "Intruders in Black"
"The Weaver's Needle" -> "Sharp and Cruel"
"The Cathedral of Bones" -> "The Root of the Problem"

the "Shadow of the Vaal" is also a quest even if there is no reward beside proceeding.

and in act 3 there are multiple "Victario's Secrets" ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Feb 25, 2013, 8:07:32 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Some more open issues:

the "The Way Forward" quest ist completely missing.

the quest to kill Merveil is just called "The Siren's Cadence"

some quests in act 2 had changed their names:

"Delving into Sin" -> "Intruders in Black"
"The Weaver's Needle" -> "Sharp and Cruel"
"The Cathedral of Bones" -> "The Root of the Problem"

the "Shadow of the Vaal" is also a quest even if there is no reward beside proceeding.

and in act 3 there are multiple "Victario's Secrets" ;)

Fixed, thanks.
How come no information on Merciless Piety's Pets?

The wikipedia for POE does not tell if you get a reward or not.

I ask general chat in game and 5 people say you DO get 2 talent points, then another 5 people say no you DON'T get anything for killing Merciless Piety, (the last quest in the game.)

So why is it so hard for someone to update the wikipedia or add a quest reward page to the actual Path of Exile website?

Do you get 2 Talent points for killing Merciless Piety OR NOT?
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Hi!

Have a question about Deal with the Bandits quest on Cruel, helping Oak. In actual patch, is that +12% physic damage applied to bows too, or just melee? A ranger / bow build can profit from that?

Thx
"
top_sli wrote:
Hi!

Have a question about Deal with the Bandits quest on Cruel, helping Oak. In actual patch, is that +12% physic damage applied to bows too, or just melee? A ranger / bow build can profit from that?

Thx

yes, that +12% to phys dmg also applies to bows. take it if your a phys bow ranger.
if your an elemental ranger, then taking +attack speed is better since your bow is probably low on phys dmg and high on +ele dmg mods.
Not sure if posted already, but the Oak reward for cruel is Physical Damage, not Melee Damage.

I picked phys damage for me EK shadow.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Any1 could explain me why in "no loose end" achivment normal dif has 9 side quest (i belive it was 8 at start of 2.0) and cruel and merci ahs 12.. so do we have 3 more quests in cruel adn merci? im a bit confused
Aye Aye Captain!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info