Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

Bump.
"
Noctalia wrote:
Mysterious skill gem does nothing, Greust is happy to sleep without nightmare now but that's all, no reward.
It seems Silk want the gem for his spear, but haven't found it yet, maybe the mysterious gem give a reward after the spear quest...

Gem and Spear are apparently required to enter the Cathedral of Bones and thence to Pools and Streams to confront Oak. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I helped Kraityn and killed the other 2.
I came back to him and he gave me a Amulet...

I dont understand... did i get the reward for helping him ? there was no information about that...

Also in the quest list it says "Quest abandonade - you have aided a bandit lord"... is someone wrong with this?
In your list of areas you have to go through from the Ledge to the Upper Prison to kill Brutus, you missed the Rocky Climb after the Ledge.
"
Solux wrote:
In your list of areas you have to go through from the Ledge to the Upper Prison to kill Brutus, you missed the Rocky Climb after the Ledge.

Indeed, thanks for pointing it out!
"
Klobe wrote:
I helped Kraityn and killed the other 2.
I came back to him and he gave me a Amulet...

I dont understand... did i get the reward for helping him ? there was no information about that...

Also in the quest list it says "Quest abandonade - you have aided a bandit lord"... is someone wrong with this?

This really bugs me. The reward I want is the one you get from Kraityn, the +8% resists. But the idea of getting that quest message also really chafes.

I would prefer to have the choice of reward, if I do the right thing, and kill all the bandit lords, rather than settle for a reward which is not my preference.

I realize that the current quest structure is intended to create conflict, and requires hard choices, but this creates a somewhat artificial conflict between role-playing and building my character in a way I see as optimal. Still not sure what I'd do. ...Nah, I'll probably kill 'em all, and just take the skill point. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Not really a quest (yet). But you could add that there is nothing to do at the end of the church dungeon. It confuses people quite regularly.
Patch 0.9.3h:
The reward for completing Delving into Sin is a skill gem.
seriously thanks, act 2 is very huge.
"
incinerate wrote:
Not really a quest (yet). But you could add that there is nothing to do at the end of the church dungeon. It confuses people quite regularly.

This! I just went through the two-level dungeon to be rewarded by an altar that didn't do anything. Of course, I could have read the forums before bothering to explore the area, but that's what the Beta is for, right? Side note: the mood of the Church Dungeon is AWESOME and I love the way skeletons just pop out of everywhere. Better yet, the spiders crawing up out of chasms is tres cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info