church dungeon > chamber of sins lv1
Beta-Ing since - November 25, 2011 5:43 AM
"
sacktizzle wrote:
update, chamber of sins is located withing church dungeon
church dungeon > chamber of sins lv1

So wrong.

Forest Encampment>Old Fields>Crossroads>Chamber of Sin Lv.1>Chamber of Sin Lv.2
1 quest missing in act 1 - The Siren`s Last Cadence - Its the las quest in this act.
"
Vird wrote:
1 quest missing in act 1 - The Siren`s Last Cadence - Its the las quest in this act.

Updated.
"
The Weaver's Needle
----------------------
This quest is given by Silk in Forest Encampment.
It requires you to venture into The Weaver's Chambers (entrance located in River Crossings -> Dark Forest -> The Weaver's Chambers) and locate the large chest within containing the quest item Wicked Spear

The reward for completing this quest is a skill gem

Small correction: The quest item "Wicked Spear" is the loot after defeating the monster called "The Weaver" located in "The Weaver's Chambers"... it's not from the Large Chest.
"
mobutu wrote:

Small correction: The quest item "Wicked Spear" is the loot after defeating the monster called "The Weaver" located in "The Weaver's Chambers"... it's not from the Large Chest.

Actually it was at some point when I've written the guide back in 0.93, but your right it is no longer located in the chest, thanks for the head's up.
Useful thread.

Bump.
Disciples of Keysus
A sticky like this would not be needed if the quest log (and quest instructions) were a little more clearer and accesable from the principal quest givers (or replayable from the quest log itself when you acquire the quest).

Maybe a "hints" dialog option at the quest giver or in the quest log ?

Of course, after a full playthrough it will be a moot as you will know what to do, but for the 1st timer, it can be frustating (I also cleared the 2 level dungeon to be awarded with the "PCHG" message and had to dig around to find out about that :D).

BTW, great job on the walkthrough :D
Last edited by DSRGames on Dec 10, 2011, 10:07:43 AM
my question is:

why is there no quest reward for The Siren's Last Cadence??
"
Darkfyre wrote:
my question is:

why is there no quest reward for The Siren's Last Cadence??

There used to be, but from what I understand it was removed because most casual players did not revisit previous difficulty and thus did no claim the reward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info