Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

Very helpful thread, thanks sir.
I have a question how many acts are in plan in the future?
This could use an update...suggested changes are {{double bracketed}}.

"
KrapnoV wrote:

Act 1

Enemy at the Gate
-------------------
Talk to Tarkleigh in {{Lioneye's Watch}} to claim your first skill gem as reward.

Mercy Mission
---------------
This quest log is given to you by Bestel in {{Lioneye's Watch}}.
It requires you to travel to Tidal Island (entrance located in Terraces -> Tidal Island) and locate then kill {{Hailrake}} (usually simply follow the ledge to the left from the entrance until you find a wrecked ship on the shore).
His corpse will contain the quest item Medecine Chest. {{The island's much more randomized now}}

Return to the Lioneye's Watch and talk to Nessa to receive a (difficulty based) unidentified magical flask (Life, Mana or Vial) {{no more Vial}} as well as Tarkleigh for a skill gem as your reward.

Breaking some Eggs
---------------------
This quest log is given to you upon discovering your first Glyph within one of the three Rhoa Nest (appearing a bright green dot on your map) located within the Mud Flat (entrance located in Terraces -> Mud Flat).

Once you have collected all three Glyph proceed to
the Strange Glyph Wall which will open up the way for you to progress to the Submerged Passage LvL1.

Talk to Tarkleigh in the {{Lioneye's Watch}} to claim your skill gem reward.

A Dirty Job (0.9.9)
-----------
This quest log is given to you upon meeting with the unique necromancer boss Kadavrus the Defiler within the Fetid pool (entrance located in Terraces -> Mud Flat) -> Fetid pool).

Defeat him in order for your quest log to be updated ; You will now be requested to eliminate all monsters within the area.

Once you have done so, retun to the {{Lioneye's Watch}} and talk to Tarkleigh to receive 2 respec points.

The Dweller of the Deep
-------------------------
This quest is given to you by Tarkleigh after completing the previous quest Breaking some Eggs.
It requires you to travel to the Flooded Depths (entrance located within the Submerged Passage LvL 1) then kill The Deep Dweller (unique giant crab).

Retun to the Shore Encampment and talk to Tarkleigh to receive 1 free skill point as reward.

The Caged Brute
-----------------
This quest is given to you by Tarkleigh upon accessing The Ledge (entrance located at the exit of the Submerged Passage LvL 2) or alternatively by meeting with Brutus in the Upper Prison

This is one of the longest quest to complete as in order to get to Brutus and slay him, you will have to travel all the way from The Ledge, then to the Rocky Climb, the Lower Prison, The Prison proper and finally the Upper Prison (which is thankfully empty otherwise). {{UPper prison is now populated, Brutus moved to his own area...Warden's ??}}

{{Add in encounter with Piety?}}

Once you have defeated him, proceed further and exit the dungeon through the Prisoner's Gate (The waypoint will always be just outside, down from the stairway).

Retun to the Shore Encampment and talk to Tarkleigh to receive a skill gem as your reward.

{{Prisoner's Gate area added, second encounter with Piety.}}

The Marooned Mariner
-----------------------
This quest log is given to you upon finding the corpse of the Slave Girl (containing the AllFlame quest item and appearing as a large green dot on your map) while traveling in the Ships Graveyard (entrance located at the end of the Prisoner's Gate ).

Once the AllFlame within your inventory, travel to the lower part of the Ships Graveyard to find the wrecked ship of Captain Fairgraves.

Upon starting a dialog with him he will turn into a unique undead and spawn several skeletons that will immediately attack you.

Once he has been defeated, return to the Shore Encampment and talk to Bestel to receive your reward of 1 free skill point.

The Siren's Last Cadence
------------------------
This quest log is given to you by talking to Nessa in Shore Encampment after entering the Cavern of Woe or alternatively upon entering Merveil's Lair and requires you to kill Merveil (entrance from Ship Graveyard -> The Cove -> Cavern of Woe -> Cavern of Anger -> Merveil's Lair.

*Note that Merveil can be somewhat hard to kill if you encounter her unprepared as she use both melee & ranged attacks while in siren's form (her ranged attack include both Fireball & Cold Snap).
It is highly recommended to equip gears with fire resit for this fight.

Once you have defeated her for the first time, she will then transform into her real form and spawn several monsters to assist her.

Kill her again (for good this time) and proceed further to claim the large chest then go through the zoning which grant entrance to act 2.

Quite a few edits needed with the recent patches actually. No time now to go through the entire post. OP want to re-edit?

Actually, it may be better to wait till OB. Though the names probably won't change that much since they're already done the voice acting.
Basics of how to play (by Malice): tinyurl.com/72wrafn
Walkthrough for Act I and II (by KrapnoV) : tinyurl.com/7w3a3gd
Mechanics - how the game works (by Malice) : tinyurl.com/6p4zbl5
Crafting Guide (by Invalesco) : bit.ly/craftpoe
Mechanics videos (by Eztheal) : bit.ly/UTwFAV
My thoughts exactly; I'm waiting for OB to come back to the game and hopefully become an active member again.

If people want to sumbit me quest changes or include new content, they can send me a pm and I'll make the necessary update once in a while.
Last edited by KrapnoV on Sep 27, 2012, 9:37:09 PM
Nice thread, very useful. Thanks!
How correct and up-to-date is this list?

Quest Rewards
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
tymbark5 wrote:
I have a question how many acts are in plan in the future?

Chris said they're planning 10 years of development on this game and that they intend to release new Acts annually. So basing of off this info, we could get at least 14 or less? who knows.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 12, 2013, 10:55:10 PM
"
Odoakar wrote:
How correct and up-to-date is this list?

Quest Rewards

It's pretty old and isn't updated with the slight changes in open beta (as you can see, Phase Run is still a reward in that sheet).
Last edited by yoshichan on Jan 20, 2013, 10:52:19 AM
Yeah wrong thread dur.
Last edited by Lavalya on Jan 25, 2013, 8:20:13 AM
"
Lavalya wrote:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEFtQzyDkgOrRGWFHUZtBnVJKUlPymlLIUs6TB8MfozDDY9OdQ6sz7PSn1RR1b6WhpbPWegapNuaW_ycFJw1XRBdPF293fXfyuHGYd2iGuNv5uNnaOeuaCfokCly6c0p9Sqf6q4q9Kv67QatkG34r3mwA_AUcSixLjKqdX43BXdDeLL44TqYvPq9Pj6sfyr_MX-K_7I_97B2M3qTZJDMd9v7g7vegG8zqjRqbDSkL6xMIbOd9T5VmqH

I modified your build to fit some personal strategies and focus points of mine. I personally love cold damage on crit builds for the freeze effect, and relied on it alot in the past for safety, and have therefore taken out some health nodes to make the build more achievable at lower levels. After this, I'll probably add some evasion or what I feel the build lacks the most.

What the hell has this post to do with the topic of this thread?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info