What are Standard/Hardcore leagues for you?

A place where I go crazy because I feel obligated to keep my stash organized.
I'm using standard league to use my full respec before a new temp league start to test what i will run in do some weird skill tree etc ..

About Hardcore league i have an HC character started few days ago ( not my first try ) and i've to admit i don't want to use too much time here until desync problems arn't fully fixed.
Dieing in HC cause of a game design FATAL ERROR isn't what i'm looking for.
If i have to die in HC i want it to be against something hard like a boss mechanic or one personal fail.
I know it can look rude but be sure i totaly respect the work GGG has done and is doing actually with Path of exile wich is probably one of the best game i've ever played ( since prehistoric man it was an awesome game too ).
Thats maybe the choice i will regret the more cause HC is the cherry on top after all when you play a game you enjoy the idea to finish the harder content and say " i did it ! ".
Sooo the excuse of " deal with that this is a part of the game" isn't for me sorry.

So now why i prefer temp leagues ? This is simple cause i love having headache in early temp league to see what i will run regarding of the league content and difficulties.
The fresh economy is also a good point for these temp leagues i mean by that the standard eco is really hard all already exist on the market and if it don't it will in less time than in a temp league.
Last thing and most important thing about temp leagues is the ambience around ! From the start to the end thats way more fun than a stagnant league like standard one.
I don't care of rewards from these leagues too much even if i have to admit power rangers blue and red armour for next 1 month league are pretty cool i might try to get both if work allow me to play so much.

Each temp league end i have currencies left i just let them sleep in standard and one day i will probably use them just to buy a super top ultra dream build that i will play forever but it won't be before act10 or so :D

To end this massive text i will just say choose a league where you have the most of fun it's the most important thing after all :)
Hf :)
Standard is a place where my only 6 link is (Tabula Rasa). So yeah I do a lot of testing for the Temp leagues there. Its nice to switch up gems and see what looks cool and what I might like to try in Temp leagues.
I need a signature to look legit
standard is where my mistakes end up.

HC is home. HC Temp leagues are like the aunt you visit from time to time. SC temp leagues are the cousin you dont know you have and you go there to buy 1-2 of the temp only uniques if they are cheap.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Whatever softcore temp is my usual... standard is where all my characters I don't delete and too many tabs to deal with end up.

Hardcore I just for real started in bloodlines to get the challenge, will continue it for achievements during this one month I suppose, and get a 90, I don't have a need for another armor set (1 month reward) and I'd rather take a break before act4 I'm thinking
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Hardcore is that place with many remove only tabs that I keep meaning to empty. Standard is the place where dead characters get stripped and then deleted. One day it will be a testing league for me.
HC for me is like Home, where all the Stuff is (Rewards, Uniques), all the longterm Chars are, a big Hideout, my Pets ;) etc.
The Challenge-Leagues are fresh, exciting, more focussed & Goal driven.

Both an important Parts of the Game watching it over a longterm Perspective.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Std is home to me. It's where all my currency and dead builds waiting to get respecced, sleep.

I still haven't properly played in the challenge leagues, but i'll be playing this one month.

Need to get templar those pants yo!
Ugh effort
So do you get paid by Strawpoll or something? Seems like you live and breath them
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
So do you get paid by Strawpoll or something? Seems like you live and breath them

We need to boycott them. Maybe it will stop. Or report it as spam. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info