What are Standard/Hardcore leagues for you?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
See! this is your problem man, you've been so mean with so many people, spreading hate, that the only thing you think people have left for you is hate in return. I was serious when i said i dont judge ur choice and also serious when i say i dont vote on my poll

Spread Love, then you'll expect love, if you get hate, then you know its not deserved and you move on
spread hate, you'll expect hate in return and be skeptical if you get love

No offence, just advide

It's actually a very good advise that everyone should apply every day, even though I wouldn't say Dirk spreads hatred, maybe anger, but nothing more.
I still play in Std SC all the time. My map pool there is so big, it's basically impossible to wreck it.

Even tho I mostly play temp., Std is a "safe home" for long term character building. Also for testing builds, ofc.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Trophy Room = hc legacy
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
A place where I give away my stuff to friends and new players. May occasionally mess around.
"
Barivius wrote:
A place where I give away my stuff to friends and new players. May occasionally mess around.
already gave all my legacy and arts XD realized they were gathering dust
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
No mirror for me? :(
Ugh effort
I play std to enjoy my OpieOP 1000 exalt build with perfect mirrored legacy shit when I'm not playing temp leagues or racing

My personal preference: Temp HC/Racing > Temp SC > Std (I dont play perma HC)
Standard is where I play all the time.

I occasionally create a character in one of the temp leagues, but not often. More to just take a look at whatever new thing is being added, rather than anything else.
To me standard is the only league worth playing because that is where my wealth is. I didn't struggle to be in the top few % of players in terms of wealth just to restart from scratch every 3 months.

I have 100s of ex and 100s of maps. I don't make a new character until I have all the gear bought for them, including a 6 link.

I am not flaming when I say I truly have no idea why people play the temp leagues. It is like giving away all your worldly possessions every 3 months.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I only play on standard and nothing else. I don't do races either.

Softcore for life.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info