Dual-wield crit Ice Nova -- 89k+ dps -- EZ Atziri Kills!! -- One of the top clear speeds in PoE!

incase some1 is interested, im selling some these pieces that suits this build, you can obviously craft ele% leech on dagger
Last edited by Richthegreat on Apr 9, 2015, 1:30:38 PM
"
Richthegreat wrote:

incase some1 is interested, im selling some these pieces that suits this build, you can obviously craft ele% leech on dagger

Ah man that kriss would be sexy as hell if you exalted crit multi on it.

"
qquno wrote:
Can't find tree in the OP besides PvP oriented.

Nvm, as I understand all the difference would be to drop cold penetration.

No there's also a change in the tree. Dropping the far left cluster for spell damage/cast speed instead.

"
neckro666 wrote:
i have a problem tho this is my gear
Spoiler
and i am currently at level 78 with 38k dmg with all charges up +atziri pot what am i doing wrong is it the multi in the daggers and ammy? i would greatly appretiate any help thanks for your time

Yes. Crit multi on both daggers. Missing spell damage and crit chance or multi on amulet. Missing a 6th link.

Those should get you in my ball park of dps.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Apr 9, 2015, 1:55:00 PM
thanks alot :)
Now I can't see the skill tree... I think you missed it since you did the last EDIT. xD

Please post it again, Thank you nice guide.
"
motorlife wrote:
Now I can't see the skill tree... I think you missed it since you did the last EDIT. xD

Both trees are there. One of them for boss killing one of them for PvP.
"
OsmosXTRM wrote:
"
motorlife wrote:

Both trees are there. One of them for boss killing one of them for PvP.

Yup I missed it, ty :)
Bump
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Thank you so much for this guide. This is my first witch build and I am very excited as it looks AMAZING.

I am still really small and only about to go into Cruel but I wanted to say thank you. I'll post again when I'm 65-70'ish. Just wanted to let you know your guide has been really nice!
Last edited by therealjcool on Apr 17, 2015, 10:37:37 AM
"
therealjcool wrote:

Glad you like the build!

If you feel you NEED that health, you can take it, but you'll quickly realize that things are just ALWAYS frozen so even tho you're in melee range, you won't get hit.

Also vaal pact + life leech gem = reflect immune so I think that is mendatory in HC given the playstyle of blindly warping into every pack.

"
sinisista wrote:
Thank you so much for this guide. This is my first witch build and I am very excited as it looks AMAZING.

I am still really small and only about to go into Cruel but I wanted to say thank you. I'll post again when I'm 65-70'ish. Just wanted to let you know your guide has been really nice!

Let me know how it goes!
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Apr 18, 2015, 2:12:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info