Dual-wield crit Ice Nova -- 89k+ dps -- EZ Atziri Kills!! -- One of the top clear speeds in PoE!

How the Hell you can run this toons of Auras with this tree

hmpf

haste seems impossible for me
its seems like a really good and strong build but what i would like to see in the thread is smthing like leveling trees also i would like to see the way you leveled that for me would be really cool after all end game is more than fine as we all can see :P
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Juicer_K wrote:
hey I one question.
I got 3% leech and purity and ice , but i still die from ele reflect all the time.
Can u help me out with this plz.

You need to not throw yourself into the ele reflect like you do with everything else. It's basically the ONLY time in all of the game where you don't plow through. Takes 5 extra seconds with them.

Just WALK up to ele reflect packs and hit the first few mobs with the max range of your nova.

Also always pop your atziri flask and cold resist flask for reflect packs. More leech, more chaos damage, more cold res.

ty for ur time :)
"
neckro666 wrote:
its seems like a really good and strong build but what i would like to see in the thread is smthing like leveling trees also i would like to see the way you leveled that for me would be really cool after all end game is more than fine as we all can see :P

I leveled using nova as soon as I got the gem. I worked out the details as I played the character.

For a long time I was using cold snap + cwdt + life leech on my doryani's catalyst (because of the lvl 20 ele prolif).

When I finally got my daggers, I changed it to cwdt + cold snap + temp chains which basically guarantees I only get hit by ranged things ONCE.

Saw a guy playing nova who had a nice curse on hit setup with his lightning warp so I put it in my setup.

I don't see what a leveling tree would do tho. The tree I made is SUPER efficient, so no matter which way you decide to go, you'll plow through content.

"
PWFTrojaner wrote:
How the Hell you can run this toons of Auras with this tree

hmpf

haste seems impossible for me

You can only run haste once you have about 2.7k max mana and max level reduced mana gems. Until then, you gotta stick with purity of ice. And quite frankly, unless you're REAAALLY accustomed to dealing with ele reflect (or just don't care about an occasional death), purity of ice would be the better choice.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
ty for replyrouni btw i am now level 73 and the build just fucking shreks everything in sight its so awesome thanks alot also can this build do uber?
"
neckro666 wrote:
ty for replyrouni btw i am now level 73 and the build just fucking shreks everything in sight its so awesome thanks alot also can this build do uber?

Glad you're enjoying the build! I'm still having tons of fun playing it myself.

For uber atziri you would need some very high end gear and some pretty sick skills to do a successful run.

The uber trash is easy.

Uber vaals are easy.

Uber trio is fkin cancerous as hell.

Uber atziri pretty dang hard.

I've done 3 uber tries so far and farthest I got was taking atziri down to 50%.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Apr 7, 2015, 6:18:18 PM
You must have played very few builds if you think this is tthe "top clear speed in poe" LOL
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
yotmato wrote:
You must have played very few builds if you think this is tthe "top clear speed in poe" LOL

Can't go much faster than teleporting to the edge of the screen and instantly clearing everything around.

I've played shatterchuck, waynetrain and a regular mjolner discharger back when I was running ubers.

Nova definitely feels the smoothest. I don't even have to try to go fast to be as fast as those other builds. I take my time looking for chrom items, 6 sockets, etc. What other builds provide are obviously reflect immunity and uber capacity.

Also I never said it was THE top. But it sure as hell is one of the top.
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Apr 9, 2015, 1:08:19 AM
i have a problem tho this is my gear
Spoiler
and i am currently at level 78 with 38k dmg with all charges up +atziri pot what am i doing wrong is it the multi in the daggers and ammy? i would greatly appretiate any help thanks for your time
Can't find tree in the OP besides PvP oriented.

Nvm, as I understand all the difference would be to drop cold penetration.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Apr 9, 2015, 9:48:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info