Pillars of Eternity (PoE)

I found a pretty hat!

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
You won't regret it Poutsos. Maybe your academic career will. But you won't ;)

That's what i was afraid of. I am already behind on my paper :/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
This was a very very very difficult battle, until I noticed the little barricade to hide my casters behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ezgBC_LOc
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Indeed, that one was challenging to say the least. I was lucky to just get a lvl up on my mage and the Rolling fire ball worked wonders there as they all piled against the door.

The thing I love the most about this game is that feeling of exploring forest between two major locations, missed that shit ever since first BG. There's no magically warping to the next location, you need to walk there, through forests and forests.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Mar 27, 2015, 3:49:24 PM
No, it's not.

Anyways, the writing in this game is amazing, reminds me so much of Neil Gaimans and Alan Moore's work.

After such a disappointment with DA:I, this game is what I've been waiting for for years.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
^ wow, I fkn love it
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Odoakar wrote:
No, it's not.

A "TRUE" PoE?

Why I oughtta

ya that part irked me too, they have 0 in common with one another.
"
Clearly GGG should have stuck with the game's original title, One With Nothing.

Or Obsidian should have came with another title for their game.
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Clearly GGG should have stuck with the game's original title, One With Nothing.

Or Obsidian should have came with another title for their game.

Now you're just being funny. GGG are new kids on the block. The Obsidian guys have been around for decades (under various names). No one owns any acronyms anyway.
LOL cmon now, PoE and PoE are two totally different types of RPGs.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info