Pillars of Eternity (PoE)

At least it has no desync. :P

Im watching my fav lets player do a lets play on it. Its kinda cool.
Ooops, I was dumb. I ordered the strategy guide off amazon not realizing that I get the PDF version with my Royal Edition. Its cancelled now.

HURRRRY UP AN RELEASE!!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 26, 2015, 8:38:25 AM
Im gonna do my first playthrough in hard difficulty with expert mode enabled (disables all the helper features).
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Holy shit, is this game good!

I was fearing I might not like this kind of game any more, what with playing BG in my junior school and BG2 in highscool and now being somewhat different person with different tastes. But I guess some things never change.

This game seems like in few years it will rightfully stand side by side with BG2 and PT in any discussion about best cRPG.

All hail the true PoE.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Mar 26, 2015, 6:40:59 PM
My second key might be more valuable than I thought ...

Pre order and kickstarter bonuses :D

Mini pig and ring from pre order bonus, and mini dragon and a cape from kickstarter bonus.

- PoE TOS.
Played it for 12 hours now. I am 16 again. The old BG feeling is back. The game is hard as hell. It's atmosphere is dense, the characters are brillant, the environment is beautifully designed, the story is well developing, even it is a bit confusing ;)

If you liked BG, BG II, Neverwinter Nights and so on, this might be for you what it is for me even after only 12 hours of gaming: The most brillant game to have on your computer.

Gonna sleep now. Meeting in 4 hours XD It's been a while since i didn't care for my daily routine because of a game ... It feels great. It feels like back in the days of Shining force, BG and so on. When you couldn't wait to wake up again to game again.

So: buy it. It does not get any better, i guess.

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Yeah, I actually couldnt' sleep this night, cosntantly thinking about Pillars. It's been a long time I felt that way.

This weekend will be majestic.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I had no intention of playing a game until Witcher 3, but you guys coninced me. I bought it, but have not installed it yet. Of course between my Master's degree and my job i do not think i will be able to play much:(
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
You won't regret it Poutsos. Maybe your academic career will. But you won't ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Thanks for the tip, I'll look it up this weekend - big fan of PT, BG and BG2!!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info