Bugs that needs to be fixed in PvP

Yo Zep you should post up some gear hahaha

"probably just bad items"
"
jcostello1 wrote:
Yo Zep you should post up some gear hahaha

"probably just bad items"

nah I don't want to derail the topic because someone decided to go all commando on a legit response. That's been some of the biggest issues with this forum. I extend in invitation to you ,yoda. I'll link you my gear in game and u can spectate duels vs the best cc/bow trapper and you can tell me what to regear and how to play better. if it works i'll pay you for your proservice
well you are so off point with bows it makes me laugh. maybe you did not play in the last month or so. you have no time to do events but have time to come write silly things on forums. with so much lld experience all you could come up to is perandus is worst than rearguard :D

i also see you have a lot of worshipers, you guys think he cannot talk for himself? making the argumet that he has op gear makes him look even more bad.

want tips? pm guys like kuan, monstacookie, spunq and maybe lapiz (these three come up quick in my mind but there are a lot more that absolutly destroy any bow build) and ask them nicely.

i just want to make my point again and then i will not go on responding as it's pointless: nerfing traps without other mesures would make lld even worst and unbalanced than it is now.

for more tips pm me directy i would not spam this forum anymore
"
poeacc79 wrote:
well you are so off point with bows it makes me laugh. maybe you did not play in the last month or so. you have no time to do events but have time to come write silly things on forums. with so much lld experience all you could come up to is perandus is worst than rearguard :D

i also see you have a lot of worshipers, you guys think he cannot talk for himself? making the argumet that he has op gear makes him look even more bad.

want tips? pm guys like kuan, monstacookie, spunq and maybe lapiz (these three come up quick in my mind but there are a lot more that absolutly destroy any bow build) and ask them nicely.

i just want to make my point again and then i will not go on responding as it's pointless: nerfing traps without other mesures would make lld even worst and unbalanced than it is now.

Yoda, you have no idea what top level bow is capable of because you're not playing on standard. Stop being such an insulting tool. Lapiz himself has a bow char that is stronger in melee range than any melee I know, and has one shot kill traps.
Last edited by jcostello1 on Mar 14, 2015, 1:13:48 PM
I lose to best puncture trappers in bo7. Especially hege. Also telling that std bow trappers are best bowmans isnt true. Hegemony christopher are better than any bowman i meet in season 1(including mine shitty bowman). Only solid one was RunSucker but i think there are at least 3-4 harder to beat bowmans in torment//bl. Maybe its becaouse they(std trappers) simply didnt play no idea.
Last edited by kuan999 on Mar 14, 2015, 1:16:38 PM
"
kuan999 wrote:
I lose to best puncture trappers in bo7. Especially hege. Also telling that std bow trappers are best bowmans isnt true. Hegemony christopher are better than any bowman i meet in season 1(including mine shitty bowman). Only solid one was RunSucker but i think there are at least 3-4 harder to beat bowmans in torment//bl. Maybe its becaouse they(std trappers) simply didnt play no idea.

Trappers you might be right, but I've heard from the guys active on standard how hard it is to fight run now. And like i said, lapiz slapped together an absurd now char that hits like a truck and he's impossible to catch.
"
poeacc79 wrote:

Worshipers? He's my buddy that responded to your public insult that was out of line before I did. And to recap, at first my post was dismissed by you because you assumed I had bad gear, now that it's confirmed I have good gear my post now further lacks credibility? Gotcha. Kuan - a lot has changed with runsucker since s1, and lapiz ele/CC trapper emergence has sparked much of my concerns. I don't need any tips from any torment LLDers that you worship. I'm perfectly capable at dueling and have BIS gear so anything you try to say makes you look like a fuckin ass lmao.
I guess "scum of the community" summed it up pretty well.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
uneducated ^

this is what happens when you have no arguments you make bad jokes and offend people
Rearguard was suppose to be nerfed along with other unique items providing Block chance and was left untouched....pretty lame imo.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info