Bugs that needs to be fixed in PvP

Leap slam makes you immune to sparks after leaping if you dont move or keep leaping on the target, if you decide to walk again you start taking damage. I think leap slam should still make you immune to spark while in the leap animation, leaping over a ground projectile makes sense.

Temporal chain staying active for 2 seconds when a new round starts, this happens a lot when fighting someone that uses temporal chain on you. I am not sure if this is caused by dying or killing while having temporal chains active on yourself, but it happened many times that when a new round started after a kill or a death i would have to deal with a two seconds temporal chains which is quite annoying when you have to cast auras.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
We are aware of these bugs.

However we are focusing ahead for the Act 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 Patch and thus don't give a fuck about said issues now. I had hoped the community got the message back in Season 1 but it appears to be some shed of hope which we are continuing to attempt to eradicate.

In the next PvP patch, patch 3.50, we will make sure to reduce molten shells damage by 4%, reduce Cyclone by 1.4% and buff traps and mines by 250%. We believe the remaining of the skills are balanced. CTF is an unpopular event and thus will remain removed. Note: We have fixed the plethora of bugs related to it. In addition to the vast balance and skill changes, we have added extra mods to leo that any PvPer would want! The cost of each mod ranges from 5 exalts to 20 eternals as we believe the more currency you invest the more powerful you should be. There is also a secret mod which gives you 80% reduced damage taken and all damage is reflected to attacker at the cost of 1 mirror of kalandra.

We have also decided that to gain more players, we will be taking example of Oceanic players where the lack of OCE events forces them to play on US events. As such, we will be merging all regions into 1, where the host is the ISIS to standardize Ping for every player. We believe that skill is the most important aspect of PvP and as such 10,000 ping for each participant is irrelevant.

In season 3, we will be merging Standard, Hardcore, Softcore League and Hardcore leagues together. Due to the abysmal player base PvPing, we have also decided to combine Open PvP with LLD PvP. Given the feedback from Season 2, we have learnt that Players do not like blitz events, and so every event in Season 3 will be FFA Arenas.

Be sure to check the forums for updates!

PvP Support and development team (Aka no one).
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Mar 13, 2015, 4:30:05 AM
PJSalt
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
Brilliant!
Ugh effort
who cares about player vs puncture?
"
Skyforth wrote:
We are aware of these bugs.

However we are focusing ahead for the Act 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 Patch and thus don't give a fuck about said issues now. I had hoped the community got the message back in Season 1 but it appears to be some shed of hope which we are continuing to attempt to eradicate.

In the next PvP patch, patch 3.50, we will make sure to reduce molten shells damage by 4%, reduce Cyclone by 1.4% and buff traps and mines by 250%. We believe the remaining of the skills are balanced. CTF is an unpopular event and thus will remain removed. Note: We have fixed the plethora of bugs related to it. In addition to the vast balance and skill changes, we have added extra mods to leo that any PvPer would want! The cost of each mod ranges from 5 exalts to 20 eternals as we believe the more currency you invest the more powerful you should be. There is also a secret mod which gives you 80% reduced damage taken and all damage is reflected to attacker at the cost of 1 mirror of kalandra.

We have also decided that to gain more players, we will be taking example of Oceanic players where the lack of OCE events forces them to play on US events. As such, we will be merging all regions into 1, where the host is the ISIS to standardize Ping for every player. We believe that skill is the most important aspect of PvP and as such 10,000 ping for each participant is irrelevant.

In season 3, we will be merging Standard, Hardcore, Softcore League and Hardcore leagues together. Due to the abysmal player base PvPing, we have also decided to combine Open PvP with LLD PvP. Given the feedback from Season 2, we have learnt that Players do not like blitz events, and so every event in Season 3 will be FFA Arenas.

Be sure to check the forums for updates!

PvP Support and development team (Aka no one).

This is my favorite post.
thanks for the constructive and productive feedback, skyforth

I'm sure that it will inspire GGG to do their job better and to take your points into consideration more often
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
thanks for the constructive and productive feedback, skyforth

I'm sure that it will inspire GGG to do their job better and to take your points into consideration more often

You still don't understand how these forums work?

1. GGG won't do shit with our feedback and suggestions unless GreenDude is the one to say it, then they'll be all over that shit.

2. It's already proven GGG can't balance for shit.

3. GGG won't read/respond unless the issue is technical, like asking a question about X mechanic or referencing a GGG post (50-50 chance of response here), or if your name is GreenDude.

4. GGG won't give a shit about anything we do unless it breaks the rules specifically, so we can make joke threads and posts all we want and nothing will happen due to it, we can give good or bad feedback and balance will probably still be shit, and we an basically render these forums useless as they already are. But if we say something specific like "fuck you MightWarlock you boosting piece of shit" then, and only then, might we see GGG response. And wouldn't you know it, GGG will actually back up the one at fault.

So yeah all in all these forums are definitely 10/10.
If this forum was an item, I would vendor it without a second thought.
Point blank on traps is a huge issue IMO. It's free massive damage that allows a trapper to exceed any melee dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info