Why is there no "Greendude" for races?

Greendude helps out with all of the pvp stuffs such as balance or whatever else it may be. But they have never had help from a community member for racing, or at least not much as he is able to put his opinion in.
There have been over 10 race seasons. They obviously knew that, during that time, they could contact a qualified racer to get their feedback. They knew, but they chose not to.
Not a flight over to New Zealand, not a skype call, not even a PM.

Look at these threads and tell me when was the last time you've seen a Dev talk about the state of racing and list the current issues of race balance?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1204230
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1207705

And it's not as if GD continues to have the same impact on balance and feedback as he did when he made the trip. If you have been following pvp, you'll notice they still have the same problems that were brought up days into season 1. Not just balance or skill issues, but glaring errors with the system that can easily be identified and fixed (ex. sarn arena, ffa, ctf crash, premade restrictions, etc.) Priority: Act 4 > PVP > Everything Else > Racing
Last edited by Sakazaki on Mar 9, 2015, 4:44:19 PM
Chill bro, Neon's got this.

On a serious note, there's no future in skill (using that term as loosely as one can use it for this game) based competition.
The future is in grind/wealth based competition (pvp).
Last edited by boof on Mar 9, 2015, 6:41:54 PM
"
boof wrote:
On a serious note, there's no future in skill (using that term as loosely as one can use it for this game) based competition.

I dont think theres a real future in any competition here. Racings been on bare maintenance for a long time and from the sound of todays announcement, theyve given up on pvp too.
IGN: KoTao
RIP Racing, was a good run...

More seriously, I'm hoping that GGG really sits down and thinks through the next season. I feel each season since S9 has been treading water.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
boof wrote:

Still, i could talk to someone for 10 minutes and fix so many things that are just straight up annoying. That wouldnt affect the actual game at all and would make all racers so much happier. What is worse than going to a vendor 3 times and never having a jade amulet or a certain resist ring? What is the problem with having just a minimum of 1 of each ring/amulet all white in vendors.
"
lPeeps wrote:
"
boof wrote:

Still, i could talk to someone for 10 minutes and fix so many things that are just straight up annoying. That wouldnt affect the actual game at all and would make all racers so much happier. What is worse than going to a vendor 3 times and never having a jade amulet or a certain resist ring? What is the problem with having just a minimum of 1 of each ring/amulet all white in vendors.

What's more fun than not being able to level up your fire trap? /s
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
no need one since all they care is to destroy racing and make all decent racers quit the game
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
no need one since all they care is to destroy racing and make all decent racers quit the game

+1

done playing until they start to care again about races.
Last edited by terrex on Mar 10, 2015, 10:18:05 AM
"
lPeeps wrote:
"
boof wrote:

majority of racers seem to have given up on making posts on issues like vendor rng or maybe they just enjoy the variation from race to race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info