Building for the Most Interesting Rare I've Ever Seen

"
PhysoniumI wrote:
You'd optimally use resistance flask, as they're 10% base max res , and can charge faster without the downfalls of unique flasks.

Yeah but I'm splitting physical damage between lightning and cold. So each distillate gives +14% combined resists since I have the witch flask passives. Doing it this way I already reach 100% cold and I think 94 lightning.

Oh wait, a minute I think I see what you're saying now.

Yeah the distillates were insane for leveling but I probably will have to use a normal one like you said. I wasn't remembering my mana issue. I used to need the mana from the flask but now the mana part is actually getting in the way. Yeah. That's a good idea. It's funny I was so set on using them I hadn't even thought of that lol
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 6, 2015, 12:18:06 AM
Well ultimately I'm a bit disappointed, in the sense that I can't draw out its CoMK potential until I make another six link. Five link wise, just straight up static strike seems to be the best.

I did six socket a death's oath as I was thinking it might be better than lightning coil in the long run in the sense that due to chaos degen, I could keep my diviniation distillates going and with the +50 attributes from the chest I could finally replace astramentis with a GG spell damage/crit/phys damage amulet without losing too much (or any) dexterity.

So that's it guys. No updates till six link. So far hitting with 40k dps at level 78. If I was better at theory craft I'm thinking I could be hitting harder than that too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info