[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
wyvernfist wrote:
I've gotten my Scold's on Warbands, up to level 77, and still loving this build. Map bosses just explode in 1-2 seconds.

Glad you are enjoying the build. I'm surprised you got your hands on Scold's in Warband, must be worth a lot there.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Uploaded another run.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Hi, very nice build, i'd like to try it later. But i wonder, what about leveling it? What lvl do u need with proper gear to kill atziri/uber?
And what about maping? I guess u haven't leveled with this build? Won't u struggle from chaos damage an phys with pool of 4k life?
I don't have enough high lvl maps to just run them with easy modes+pack size. Is there many mods u should skip with zippo build?
what about resists? Do u have enough to run ele weakness?
maybe change skill tree to get more life, or invest into resists nodes to get around 120 on merk and the just spec for uber.
"
Lord_Benway wrote:
Hi, very nice build, i'd like to try it later. But i wonder, what about leveling it? What lvl do u need with proper gear to kill atziri/uber?
And what about maping? I guess u haven't leveled with this build? Won't u struggle from chaos damage an phys with pool of 4k life?
I don't have enough high lvl maps to just run them with easy modes+pack size. Is there many mods u should skip with zippo build?
what about resists? Do u have enough to run ele weakness?
maybe change skill tree to get more life, or invest into resists nodes to get around 120 on merk and the just spec for uber.

I leveled as incinerator from level 70 to 95. All gems from level 1 with 0 quality.
Level 95 should be about the time you reach 20/20 with all your gems. It's perfect for Uber at this level.

Always try to aim for around 60ish chaos res in gear. I have -18 in mecri right now. As you can see it's doing fine even with all the poison spitters spamming attacks at me in the Uber run.

You should probably skip BM, no/less regen mods. Ele weak is fine if you manage flasks well or take out Kaom's Roots and use tri res + life boots instead just for running maps if you have alot of ele weak mods and can't reroll.

If you look at the passives section, it'll tell you what options you can take if you want more life. I don't have problems mapping if I don't play half asleep. It's definitely not recommended to map auto pilot mode against deadly mods.

If you are running solo, this build just face rolls almost everything (look at Uber Vaal). I especially love it when beyond bosses spawn only to eat a full dose of Vaal Molten Shell. Satisfying AF! =)
Last edited by Skyion on Aug 8, 2015, 3:49:19 PM
Have you thought about use Doryani's Fist gloves instead of Catalyst and then adding a CWDT or two? Would love to try it myself but don't have the character, gear, nor experience to know whether it would be worth it (compared to just scaling VMS/incin).

Also why don't you take the skill duration nodes for VMS?

Another thing I thought would be cool to try is instead of coil/acro go life/es. Something like this. It seems less solid, but it's probably cheaper, and I wonder if it's workable.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 9, 2015, 2:44:40 AM
Hi,

Thx for this guide ! :)

I would like to know what is your setup for map plz : stuff/link

Bye !
"
RøckStar wrote:
Hi,

Thx for this guide ! :)

I would like to know what is your setup for map plz : stuff/link

Bye !

All the links are in the guide...
Basically same gear only adjust flasks. Can use LMP if u wish for wider attack.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Have you thought about use Doryani's Fist gloves instead of Catalyst and then adding a CWDT or two? Would love to try it myself but don't have the character, gear, nor experience to know whether it would be worth it (compared to just scaling VMS/incin).

Also why don't you take the skill duration nodes for VMS?

Another thing I thought would be cool to try is instead of coil/acro go life/es. Something like this. It seems less solid, but it's probably cheaper, and I wonder if it's workable.

Not sure what you mean by adding more CWDT by using Doryani's Fist. We are already tight enough with gem slots. using Doryani's Fists will only lose 3 more slots from weapon and I don't think we can afford to do that while using Kaom's Roots. Also, not sure if it'll actually give much more damage than a good wand anyways.

Increased skill duration nodes will mess up lightning warp, but it could work if you use dagger and whirling blades instead. However, this means you will lose more damage from weapon and from passive tree. Remember Incinerate is the main skill, getting something that benefits both Incinerate and Vaal Molten Shell is much better.

Not sure how you will deal with a situation where you have to take with poison damage or hard hitting bosses since you can't leech for both es and life at the same time. With pure life or pure es, you can leech instantly back to full. I forsee a problem with half es half life build.
<3 Zippo FTW

:p

:)

BTW your DPS calculation is off because Echo makes incinerate proc VMS every other time (8x/sec) rather than every time (16x/sec). Still looks like more than enough in your video, so no real problems there.

I'm wondering whether you think Anger is worth it? It basically doesn't do anything for VMS. I've been running with grace+AA and using a mana flask to sustain. I think using a mana flask is a good option for those who don't have 3x -8 jewelry. (What are your suggestions for crafting it BTW?)

Do you think RF is sustainable without RotP (just purity+flask 10-13%)? Or is it just too dangerous when you have to reposition?

Also think blind may be a good option for both trio and atziri (esp if you're running grace).
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 11, 2015, 1:48:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info