[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
FERAGAMO wrote:
hello : My gear

My tray is on a 100lvl - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAx4DdQQHBLMFtQceDkgPqxBYEZYWbxa_GmwagR8CH0Ei6iSLJKomlSo4Ko0snC0fMHEyNDbYNuk6QjpYRKtFnUkbSVFLeEyzUXRTUlVLVa5Vxlh3XfJfBF8qYeJqQ2sXfEt_xoIQgpuD24dljDaNv4-mkSuVIJUulnSaO5rgnWOdrqIAoqOksaaZpwismK-3toa86sBUwGbB88M61CPVpt2o34rfsOFz42rkIuWO6Nbr5Ovu7FXtIO088NXxbPfXm6EYajlSWAfsODrYJy-QVRo4j0ZR-80WHxibtYTFhXtmVBzcjxpFfg5cavrQH-_rkye-iqEv?accountName=FERAGAMO&characterName=Gerezmanoc

i need only 21/20 all gems

please if you watch errors say me for fix : ty for build and help

You have some amazing gear. Maybe find some chaos res on rings/jewels? Also you can multi craft life on the ring. Goodluck.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Skyion wrote:
"
FERAGAMO wrote:

My tray is on a 100lvl - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAx4DdQQHBLMFtQceDkgPqxBYEZYWbxa_GmwagR8CH0Ei6iSLJKomlSo4Ko0snC0fMHEyNDbYNuk6QjpYRKtFnUkbSVFLeEyzUXRTUlVLVa5Vxlh3XfJfBF8qYeJqQ2sXfEt_xoIQgpuD24dljDaNv4-mkSuVIJUulnSaO5rgnWOdrqIAoqOksaaZpwismK-3toa86sBUwGbB88M61CPVpt2o34rfsOFz42rkIuWO6Nbr5Ovu7FXtIO088NXxbPfXm6EYajlSWAfsODrYJy-QVRo4j0ZR-80WHxibtYTFhXtmVBzcjxpFfg5cavrQH-_rkye-iqEv?accountName=FERAGAMO&characterName=Gerezmanoc

You have some amazing gear. Maybe find some chaos res on rings/jewels? Also you can multi craft life on the ring. Goodluck.

Ty my friend for help :)
Quick question: are the stats in that pic 5L?
"
ForeverYou wrote:
Quick question: are the stats in that pic 5L?

They're 6L (with Slower Proj i think), u can see Chaos damage included in total damage.
"
FERAGAMO wrote:
"
Skyion wrote:
"
FERAGAMO wrote:

please watch and say what is gems i need 21/20 lvl and what gems with 23Q for high dps

ty bro
Last edited by FERAGAMO on Sep 19, 2015, 1:25:00 AM
How can someone get that level of gear and not know to

1) (cheap) scour-reroll that life on Eagle Loop to the highest Elreon tier (35-44)
2) (2ex) multimod Maelstrom Knot to get life + res

if they want quick and dirty gear upgrades?

>please watch and say what is gems i need 21/20 lvl and what gems with 23Q for high dps

I'm gonna get put on probation if I say anything else.
Last edited by bluegray on Sep 23, 2015, 9:11:06 PM
What is jewel is better for Incinerate dps - with Cast speed+Fire damage+Maximum life or Fire damage+Maximum life+Projectile damage ?

what is mod gived more dps cast speed or projectile dmg ?

ty
do you reach 0 mana cost on incinerate by just those 3 nodes on reduce mana and 3 (-8 mana cost) elreon jewelry? how do you activate vaal molten shell with scold's then? I saw you swap your faster projectile with slower projectile for more mana multiplier right? planning on doing the same build with a little bit more movement speed from nodes, also how much does a good wand cost? 60 spell damage + some cast speed (if possible) + % increased fire damage = 5ex and above? which stats should I elreon metacraft in my wand? why are you using rise of the phoenix and not a tri res + hp shield? tp sustain righteous fire more time?
wts amazing gloves for this build, taking offers

ign: UberWannaDo
Will be trying this if Incinerate does not get smashed before Talisman. Pretty sure it will though :(
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info