History repeats itself?!

Even if they dont ban the account but just issue a warning they can at least delete the char from the ladder.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Given the retarded and exclusive nature of PvP's development/ladder this doesn't surprise me. Pvp has become the biggest disappointment from GGG.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
They either need to make a rule or fix the system. Technically what he did was not breaking any rules. Ladder boosting wouldnt be a problem if there wasnt a massive reward to encourage people. Such a large reward as a tourney invite to the top of the ladder inspires others to do what ever it takes to succeed. So theres only a few options from here.

1. Remove the reward from PvP public queue
2. Implement Rules and investigation processes to deal with scenarios like this
3. Fix/change the queue system so its harder to be successful at boosting

I personally hope either 1 or 3 happens. I would prefer ladder from pvp queue reward players through pvp titles or achievements similar to the icons players receive for participating in the newer leagues. I think with VPNs and other technological resources boosting will always be a problem with such a large reward for those who find ways to manipulate the system.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
up
He is doing it still...
There's no way to get 300points to catch him, since when you're on top of the ladder you hardly find any games and those you do give you like 0points(0.5) and damn, I feel sorry for those who tried fair and sqaure to get their invitational through laddering
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
a solution can be that if you dont play matches for a while, you will lose a % of ur total points in ladder; maybe this will make ppl play more often. ofc acc boosting should be punished with banning imo, its such a retard thing lol
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
a solution can be that if you dont play matches for a while, you will lose a % of ur total points in ladder; maybe this will make ppl play more often. ofc acc boosting should be punished with banning imo, its such a retard thing lol

This isnt solution becaouse he play on his main char while night when noone is queuing on EU beside him.
This is such pity, where are all the legit pvpers at ? Do some real shit to earn your ranks/rewards. So bad that you have to cheat your way up to #1 ladder rank in EU ? such a noob.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
This is such pity, where are all the legit pvpers at ? Do some real shit to earn your ranks/rewards. So bad that you have to cheat your way up to #1 ladder rank in EU ? such a noob.

It's an easy way to play the system so naturally it attracts trash.
I'm going to be surprised if there won't be more people pulling that shit again.

I mean hey, free alt art demi y'all!
Dark_Elf333 and DualerPrime right? I'll put their usernames here until GGG resorts to their stupid post editing.

Dark_Elf333 I can't confirm 100%, but I've fought him before and he's nothing special. There's no legitimate reason he should be #1 on the ladder.

DualerPrime has 0 points in both EU and US. I think we can readily erase him from the ladder, no doubt about that.
Last edited by mimivirus on Mar 7, 2015, 3:17:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info