History repeats itself?!

So this happened in one night. Id like to remind you this ladder is pretty dead since none of the top dudes are playing there basically. Especially at night.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1200338

I really dont know what to say or do to be honest. Maybe I'll just create a few other accounts as well. Ughhhh

Anyone has a suggestion how to fix this bull crap? I really dont see a solution to prevent this from happening again.

Granting an invitation through ladder placement was a bad idea last season and it has proven to be a bad idea yet again. Next season lets not repeat this mistake the 3rd time please..
What can i add here my topic was removed within 3 minutes becaouse of naming and shaming.

My sugestion is to have only ONE char avaliable in ladder - it wont solve whole issue but for sure will make it more difficult since you need to swap items many times between accounts.

"
lapiz wrote:
So this happened in one night.

Whole process was like splitted into 2 parts - first gaining reputation on other accs.
Then while EU night time "transfering" all reputation into main acc.
I have to add that this process is really poisonous for whole lld community cos to gain that reputation on alt acc you need to farm it on lower reputation guys who might be discouraged badly from pvp(getting rekt by much better geared opponent whole day).
Last edited by kuan999 on Mar 3, 2015, 12:27:03 PM
Laddering could be accountbound?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
i think i'm go to bed every night leaving the EU q open. and my speakers on loud. So i hear ROUND ONE FIGHT! and wake up and kick his ass lol.

<Removed by support>
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Mar 4, 2015, 8:59:03 AM
The dude is trash, and anyone who gets in the invitational through boosting is trash.

We've seen the results of such actions before and it's already proven that what'll happen here, with this guy who is blatantly account boosting, is he's gonna get stomped like the garbage he is.

Crappy build, getting shit on by everyone, always has excuses for his loss, and will no doubt be a wasted slot if he stays on top come the invitational.

Oh and since I didn't state any specific name here, you can't do shit GGG, fuck your naming and shaming bullshit.
"
A222 wrote:
The dude is trash, and anyone who gets in the invitational through boosting is trash.

We've seen the results of such actions before and it's already proven that what'll happen here, with this guy who is blatantly account boosting, is he's gonna get stomped like the garbage he is.

Crappy build, getting shit on by everyone, always has excuses for his loss, and will no doubt be a wasted slot if he stays on top come the invitational.

Oh and since I didn't state any specific name here, you can't do shit GGG, fuck your naming and shaming bullshit.

Well in Season 1, I contacted Chris directly about the ladder boosting and gave him all the information I could. Then Chris reported it to other GGG staff for them to investigate. Unfortunately the whole thing happened so close to the Invitational that they didn't have time to replace the invitee(s). I'm sure that if such abuse happens again, they'll be quicker to respond with the necessary action.
"
"
A222 wrote:

Well in Season 1, I contacted Chris directly about the ladder boosting and gave him all the information I could. Then Chris reported it to other GGG staff for them to investigate. Unfortunately the whole thing happened so close to the Invitational that they didn't have time to replace the invitee(s). I'm sure that if such abuse happens again, they'll be quicker to respond with the necessary action.

I'll be surprised if they act on it at all, but I'll remain positive and hope they do something about it this time. It's so obvious that no one needs to report it, it isn't hard for someone at GGG to casually look if someone's boosting.
On a side note,
I would like to see GGG implement a rule such as:

"We reserve the right to revoke an invitational invite due to unsportsmanlike conduct."

This would resolve issues like this.
While technically, its not against the rules, its in extremely poor taste and only hurts the scene.
They do this for PvE where they can do whatever they want, even remove rewards or ban accounts.

I don't see why this should be any different.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
On a side note,

"We reserve the right to revoke an invitational invite due to unsportsmanlike conduct."

+1
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
On a side note,

This would resolve issues like this.
While technically, its not against the rules, its in extremely poor taste and only hurts the scene.
They do this for PvE where they can do whatever they want, even remove rewards or ban accounts.

I don't see why this should be any different.

Not that easy to catch him now man. If he lose once to you, you can be sure he will add you on fl and never queue again on main char when he see youre online on 28 lvl char :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info