MOLDRAN IS PLAYING POE!!!

"
Owlert wrote:
Forced, fake enthusiasm like all popular streamers. I'm glad that the game is getting increased viewers (even though <2k is hardly anything), but god damn those forced personas are painful to listen to.

There is nothing forced or fake about Moldran.

He is innocence personified. He may well be many things to the viewer, fickle, self contradicting, obsessed, easily excited, over reacting, strange as fuck, OCD, and much more, but he is most of all, genuine as genuine can be.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 28, 2015, 3:14:02 PM
Cool!

Moldran you must play Cyclone Cast on Crit discharge or Rainbow nuke. Like WW Barb all over.
Git R Dun!
Hatred+LgoH for the win!!!!
d:-D*
sry, who?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
people are trying like hell to give him even the simplest tips - but he wants to argue every single thing.

I know hes just learning, but it just took him 23 levels, before he finally listened to everyone screaming at him in chat that support gems do nothing, unless linked to a skill.

its hilarious, cause everyone wants to help him, but he wants to compare everything to D3, like he spammed quicksilvers twice and then said "SEE, SEE, its junk, its not like the barbarian where you can spam sprint forever".

I know he will be fine as he learns, but its painful to listen to someone say something like resist flasks are junk, because he would never use them in D3... he constantly wants to compare everything to D3, and nothing you know carries over from D3 into this game.

right now I am just watching and cringing.

I found his desire to help Kraityn to be refreshing.

Also *I will go north first in act two after finishing Chamber of Sins and bandits*.

Huehue.
Shit guys this is hilarious.

Remind of when i just started playing but without a crowd of 2000 people trying to help me out.

And then discarding whatever the fuck they say.

Good lulz just from watching 5 min's of bridge and kraityn, thx.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
He is doing the same mistakes as i, GS/HS-Mara, loves armour, and links, what are those... :D
d:-D*
GG
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
GG

is he kill?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info