MOLDRAN IS PLAYING POE!!!

Actually pretty fun to watch.

Also shows some of the UI problems even experienced ARPG players have when first time playing, like he still hasn't found health bars, mini map etc.
It's some popular D3 streamer guy who might bring good or bad publicity to the game (should he give up on it in 2 days and make videos about how bad it is).

Apparently D3 Season 2 burns people out in a fraction of the time it takes PoE's worst ladders to be pronounced "dead".

"
Zed_ wrote:
It's some popular D3 streamer guy who might bring good or bad publicity to the game (should he give up on it in 2 days and make videos about how bad it is).

Apparently D3 Season 2 burns people out in a fraction of the time it takes PoE's worst ladders to be pronounced "dead".

Don't they have 6 month leagues?
"
Nubatron wrote:
Don't they have 6 month leagues?

Knowing Blizzard, they would never subject themselves to strict deadlines like that. But how does it matter? Their current season is like 2 weeks old.

i loved his how to be a billionaire in 1 week d3 video

and he has a starting capital of 100m or something like that

getting richer is never the problem getting rich is
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
>drops added lightning damage
>basically gets an orgasm

interdasting
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Moldran's a a cool guy, he was basically a top 3 D3 streamer, together with Kripp and boogereater. He can still pull quite good numbers streaming D3.

Here's a fun video of him, related to PoE and kripp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBcj771phh0

Notice the torn t-shirt and squinting eyes lol

I'm glad he is playing PoE, because he might attract some players and help ggg out.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Feb 28, 2015, 12:35:02 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
>drops added lightning damage
>basically gets an orgasm

interdasting

Never forget how you first reacted when playing PoE for the first time.

Honestly don't forget that, it's good to put things in perspective.

I don't know who he is, but if he's having fun, bonus points for him.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : @johnkeys lol thx man :') /bows
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 28, 2015, 12:39:46 PM
49 armor chest!!!!!!!!!!

Lawl
I am a big fan of Moldran's massive eyebrows. well the left one at least. The right one smells like blizzard cum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info