1.3.1d Patch Notes

"
vapor wrote:
i'd like to see 80% less chance for maps to drop that are lower than the map you are currently in

+1000

Made my morning coffee waaay more delicious.
IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
Thank you for thinking the nerf through. Making it take decreased damage ensures that I can still use it for tanking nasty leap-slamming and charging uniques, which was probably more along the lines of your intentions.

I've found blink arrow and mirror arrow to be highly useful in everyday PvE combat, and definitely enjoy these gems.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
The guy with the mirrow arrow build just posted this on reddit:
""Well, it's OK really. Can still solo 78s without much of an issue it seems""

Guess the nerf is more then fine.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Last edited by takeme on Feb 26, 2015, 10:58:16 PM
This nerf was completely uncalled for!
This makes mirror arrow USELESS. It was already not enough.

What a stupid change.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
ZaM wrote:
Do you guys remember when Chris Wilson lied to us during the Q&A?

"
Will we be seeing a nerf for any bow skills before 1.4 launches?

We are not planning on deploying major balance changes prior to the next expansion.

We were not planning on any changes. We probably should have been more aware there was an issue. When the interaction was first described to me, for example, I said 'that sounds like the correct behaviour." I didn't, however, understand the extent of the issue.

That makes two of us! Well, a couple hundred of us? What EXACTLY /was/ the issue?
Last edited by Do_odle on Feb 26, 2015, 11:00:47 PM
Are the nerfs really ever that bad... I think I've even seen a recent cyclone RF video that was still viable. And after playing melee for the last month that is still really good as well. Now I just need to test block to see if there really was damage to that too.
"
takeme wrote:

The nerf might be fine for the build itself to still funtion but it's complete bullshit in the context of ervery other burn prolif build. Litteraly every burn build could achive those burns, not to speak of those burns HoA overkill builds can achive. It's totally hilarious how it's considered fine if EA does the damage but with an creative aproach of MA + minion instability it's suddenly op.
"
Schupfnudel wrote:
"
takeme wrote:

The nerf might be fine for the build itself to still funtion but it's complete bullshit in the context of ervery other burn prolif build. Litteraly every burn build could achive those burns, not to speak of those burns HoA overkill builds can achive. It's totally hilarious how it's considered fine if EA does the damage but with an creative aproach of MA + minion instability it's suddenly op.

THIS ^ THIS ^ THIS ^ THIS ^ THIS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info