Failed to Connect to Instance [EU]

Ok scratch my last post, turning off windows firewall didnt work, now i cant even connect to the game from time to time xD
Last edited by Satan_Assembler on Jul 31, 2015, 12:25:35 PM
I can't even login to my character. "Failed to connect to instance" on NA.
Last edited by Selvyria on Jul 31, 2015, 12:33:55 PM
Even Procurement giving out error such as - [Error] Unable to connect to the remote server.
Tried to connect 6 times in a row same thing, 7th time i logged in.
Last edited by Satan_Assembler on Jul 31, 2015, 12:41:10 PM
Same problem, both me and my partner on separate computers getting regular 'Failed to connect to instance' on EU when clicking on map portals. Still destroys the portal, naturally.
Multiple disconnects when traversing zones getting steadily worse, started approx 19:00 BST now 21:30 BST and not improving only getting worse.

Regards
Happening to me too as of yesterday. London (EU) gateway.
EU
Since yesterday it happen to me like alot first switchend from steam-version to non-steam and thought that fixes the matter. but it persists and is really anoing to even play if u have to restart every 2zones and go on with 10minutes till u can play again. pls GGG support get hands on this matter!
happening to a friend of mine a ton. before maybe 20% of the time in the last few days he would crash loading into maps. today it's crashing most of the time loading into hideouts and dailies just trying to do our dailies. we are both on london gateway and i'm fine so idk but the game has been unplayable for him with the lag spikes and now this. pretty sure he's not gonna bother logging in soon enough.
It is reallly annoying, happens 50% of the time, failed to connect to instance server, then boots me to login screen, it has only been happening the last 2-3 days. and never happened to me before in over 1100 hours i have on steam.... please fix it GGG
Last edited by caraticus on Aug 1, 2015, 12:02:25 PM
same problem here, failed to connect to instance, cant even log into the game.

i tried almost all gateways.

"edit"

i can even logout to character selection, game starts to freeze.
Last edited by Sirmapalot on Aug 1, 2015, 2:31:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info