1.3.1c Patch and Answers to Developer Q&A

"
Wazz72 wrote:
Read it all. Sadly, mine was not answered.
Same. *Consumes Chance Orb*
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Chris wrote:
Does GGG plan to monetize beyond microtransactions?

The Beyond demons would be an interesting thing to theme microtransactions around. There is, however, a risk that Abaxoth might be summoned.

I suggest there's a bit of misunderstanding :)
He asked if there are any plans of monetizing except microtransactions. Anyway thx for info about Abaxoth-on-a-leash :B It would be nice to scare the hell out of party by spawning Abaxoth pet nearby :D
Permanently sorry for bad English :D
Last edited by Immundissime on Feb 25, 2015, 3:42:34 AM
"
Immundissime wrote:
"

The Beyond demons would be an interesting thing to theme microtransactions around. There is, however, a risk that Abaxoth might be summoned.

He asked if there are any plans of monetizing except microtransactions. Anyway thx for info about Abaxoth-on-a-leash :B

Yep, we were just being silly :)

Credit goes to Carl for the joke though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Immundissime wrote:
"

He asked if there are any plans of monetizing except microtransactions. Anyway thx for info about Abaxoth-on-a-leash :B

Yep, we were just being silly :)

Credit goes to Carl for the joke though.

Ah, ok :D
Permanently sorry for bad English :D
as long as we have your atention Chris
Is there a chance that once master reaches lvl 8 it doesnt take master slot in h/o?
becouse right now as it is after you have your masters reaching 8`s its tidious running to town and cycling them... if i decide to share my 4x8lvl dailies instead of just doing 4 missions with randoms i have to run across towns more then in the missions themselves :D
dont see any pros of this situation ;)
"
Szuger wrote:
as long as we have your atention Chris
Is there a chance that once master reaches lvl 8 it doesnt take master slot in h/o?
becouse right now as it is after you have your masters reaching 8`s its tidious running to town and cycling them... if i decide to share my 4x8lvl dailies instead of just doing 4 missions with randoms i have to run across towns more then in the missions themselves :D
dont see any pros of this situation ;)

I avoided answering this because there are a lot of different opinions in our office. I'll talk to the guys more about it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Very nice read! Looking forward to Act 4!
Shadow masterrace.
First two hours of work more or less spent doing nothing, because I were reading this.
GG!
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
"
Can we see pilgrim hat again in shop ?

When we re-sold an effect that wasn't exclusive (Valentine's Heart), players were angry. The Pilgrim Hats were exclusive time-limited microtransactions and we indicated we wouldn't be selling them again. If you see an exclusive microtransaction that you like the look of, you should grab it while it's available!

thanks for answer,i couldnt buy it because i didnt even know that the game exist.same with beta weapons effect.now i cry :( they are so sexy...

"
Chris wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Read it all. Sadly, mine was not answered.

Okay.

"
Wazz72 wrote:
Do you consider the actual version of the skill tree the "final" one? If not , what about the 1.4 one?

Nope. The expansion one isn't final either - there will be new systems in future expansions that require tree changes also.

Thx :-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info