Developer Questions and Answers

Will you add new summoner active skills, like Clay/Iron Golem or Skeletal Mage or somethimg else?
Honestly, I don't have the time to sift through ~50 pages of questions, so I hope I'm not reiterating someone else's questions here.

I was most interested in quality of life issues that have seen more light since the whole maphacking fiasco. Not ever using the program in question, I had no idea it contained many beneficial, not-necessarily-cheaty things like xp/time and raw dps. Apart from desired new QoL improvements, there are also stagnant parts of the game that could use QoL updates. Are you aware of these issues and seeking to resolve them? Is it something I should be looking forward to in Act 4? Later?

I also wanted to know what you thought of the seemingly-larger number of people coming forth to detail their ventures into RMTing, duping, etc., even from the higher echelons in the PoE scene. For people who don't stoop to these levels, it makes trading, and consequently acquiring items, much more difficult and less fun. Do you have any plans to additionally address these issues, or is there only so much that you can do? I understand if you'd prefer not to answer this, for fear of giving people a heads up on your hypothetical plan of attack.
Where is the post containing the answers to these questions?

It has been 2 days, I had expected to see something when I got home today. :(
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
1. Any plans to support custom sound files?

It would be nice to have my OWN sound file for when Blood Rage wears off. Or for when a unique item drops. Or for when a map drops.... you get the idea.[/quote]

2. Any plans to support various important items showing on the mini and big maps?

Off screen drops is something that really bothers me... currencies, uniques, rares, quest items.
Come on people gather votes for new minions
Hi there, my couple off questions are about to improve the game in my country, so:

1 - Is there any plans for Souh America Host/server ?

2- Is there any plans for translate the game for another languege (Ex. Portuguese) ?

Rip count:∞ = HC player way of life.
When I started the game, I absolutely loved how GGG took a different strategy towards skills, using the big passive tree, allowing you to make different variations of the same skill that a friend might have.. making it their own. (this allowed me to use many builds fit my specific play style)

You then released the rest of act 3.. which added Dominus.. which was cool new content.. and allowed for a boss for people to farm for drops that has a really good drop rate.. which i loved (even though I'm not the farming type)

Then you added Atziri.. which I liked because it was a challenge, something that not everyone could complete with any build. I liked it.. but also disliked it. It was fun.. but not profitable in terms of items.. You could find much more wealth in game simply doing maps over and over again

At this point the majority of my friends left.. got bored of doing maps over and over

Then you introduced masters, which I feel was the best thing you released since the actual release date of the game.. even though i have no imagination and wish i had a way to invite a friend in to decorate my hideout for me. The masters added something that made the mid leveling process a bit fun..

But at this point.. it's fun to level to about 85.. after that, it gets repetitive. farm maps.. get a drop.. sell it to pay for more map rolling currency.. farm more maps.. repeat

Huge pvp fan.. but not a fan of pvping against people with insane amounts of wealth.. and low lvl pvp kinda turns me off (and leagues seem a month or 2 too short to build a well geared high end character for pvp)

Are you set in stone on the 4 month leagues? will the time possibly get longer?

Is the map system going to stay end game, or will you eventually release content that matches the level of mobs, where people possibly don't need to invest currency to get a drop bonus? (the reason most of my friends took a break from the game)

I feel like you guys have made the best game on the market.. for free.. for playing for two to three months.. then it kind of gets repetitive.. Is Act 4 going to match the levels of the maps so that people can play without having to risk losing wealth as they level?

At this point, the game is well made for group play.. but you don't always want to play in groups.. sometimes, you just want to hop on a game and kill some stuff and find a few drops here and there.. that leaves piety/dom runs.. or lower maps.. or almost a guarantee that you will lose currency in the bigger maps, rolling them properly.. Will Act 4 change the amount of options people have for end game leveling/farming?

All of my friends agree that this is the best game released to date.. and it's free.. which we all love.. but after playing for so long.. we really only play to try and beat new content.. do you have something planned for end game that will recapture the people who got bored in the higher levels?
IGN: McPeen / Sex / iLeap
Last edited by LMK on Feb 24, 2015, 5:54:01 PM
you made excessive changes to the skill tree for the Marauder, Templar, witch, dualist, ranger and shadow. are you planning on changing the Scion skill tree area for 1.4 release?

Also are you ever planning to make a skill like a force push? a skill that could combine say reave and knockback, even cooler if you can throw enemies into one another causing extra damage.

lastly do you plan on fixing the animation for lightning tendrils? currently the animation comes from your offhand, so if you're holding a shield that's where the tendrils come from instead of the weapon.

keep up the good work this is still my all time favorite game!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
when is path of exile brazil coming out?
I guess this is probably too late but I've always wondered why shock stacks were removed.
I really like the idea of them and many times find myself out of habit thinking I've been shock stacked when I take lots of damage from lightning.
Will we be seeing the return of shock stacks at any point or another similar mechanic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info