Developer Questions and Answers

will you add this unique to the game?
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2nh0hf/unique_sword_concept_the_soul_mate/

or any other of my awesome creations ;)
Spoiler

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Will the Blood Magic passive keystone become viable for some 'non-lowlife' builds that would be built around having a couple of auras up without loosing a substantial amount of their life pool as a result?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by In_Genious on Feb 23, 2015, 9:45:12 AM
With the rather low participation in PvP (~<150 in fun events, ~50 in badevents) do you think it's worth making the improvements needed to make it better for the low ammount of players or would you rather just say 'fuck pvp' and leave this shit behind.

Will you invest manpower and time into making PvP better OR keep it horrible and give pvpers easy to reach alt arts OR will you say 'screw pvp' like youre supposed to?
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
"
Are there any plans on Making item dropped Alvl relevent?
ie: having less
drop in endgame areas...

"

-Since we all know that you are great troll. Are there any other Hype deception on the way?
i mean, ie: people were asking for an alternative for shav and you gave us a plain and boring Lorica
or
ie: people were asking for throwing weapons to add diversity to the game, you gave us plain and boring ST.
or
ie: people were asking for the first unique rustic sash, you made it a crappy low level pvp unique.

"
Will there ever be some modifications/additions to the game so a Low-life Life(no ES as main HP) build become viable? since you decide to focus the monsters and bosses on the One-shot mechanic, this type of build isnt viable and its really sad since i feel that low-life was meant to be Life bases at first
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 23, 2015, 9:48:55 AM
Just thought of more questions.

Are you going to add something to mitigate poison? Chaos has resistance, but there is nothing for poison.

Any chance on increasing a characters inventory so we can carry more stuff?

Are you going to increase the character level beyond 100?

Any word on fishing?

What about carrying over our crafters status to the new leagues, it's such a bore to have to re-level them.

Keep the unique coming :-)
Oh and another question.. in the distant future could we hope for an offline PoE client? You know for those of us who want to have the opportunity to play poe .. well ... forever .. even after the eventual closure of it's servers ( hopefully in many many years )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 23, 2015, 10:11:01 AM
"
Gredik wrote:
Right now (and for a long time) the only way to efficiently farm sacrifice fragments is spamming instances. Is this intended? If not, do you plan on changing this?

Q: Mass spamming new instance creation for the purpose of finding corrupted zones or specific strong boxes, or etc probably adds an unneeded load to servers. What are the plans on Addressing this?

I was just thinking that if strong boxes were actually first covered by a sheet or other rubble, and then revealed with a server decision on strong box type... and if corrupted entryways were more common but had to activated with a chance of failure to open (perhaps another event occurs when they don't open)... then could we not make it so that the value of map-hacking and other cheats had less value and payoff. Also, I'd think it would be interesting to have to reveal the type of strong box, like opening the first layer of a present - strong box type reveal (Yeah! Arcanists) - strong box mod reveal (oh, cool, this is gonna also contain a unique item?) - and then final drops reveal.

Q: What food item is popular among the office that might surprise your world wide player base?
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Feb 23, 2015, 10:08:35 AM
Trade improvements bundled in with Act 4 or you guys still looking for a solution that isnt basically an Auctionhouse ?
When people saw this image, they all wondered who was it

Knowing that Chris and whole GGG likes to tease people and make them investigate,I started to imagine what he could be with the little information we had and also added the little we know about A4 to guess the upcoming story.

sadly Chris said it was the Duelist (much ressemblance,Not! XD)
but still

This could have been the new stuff Chris mentionned. GGG said that after the Scion there will be a shitload of time before a new class gets in the game
Act4_Theory+New_class

This my friends is the Drakenichor unlockable in A4 and using the same tree spot as the Scion. After killing Dominus, Lady Dalia give us the "Obsidian map". Using Dominus's map device and the power of the Scepter of God, it opens a portal to Trarthus(the Happy Whale island) or Metaeiros Island (meteor shaped island, with a volcano in the middle) which where A4 could takes place.This guy was exile by Dominus as a child because the potential he has was too much to handle for Dominus himself.The Gemling Queen send you there to find the Gods crystal gem, which the legend pretend to be the blood of a god that has been crystalized by the breath of Theodrak, the immortal dragon.

If you look closely, the dude has dragonscale gear and the background is desolated burnt rocky landscape, like if it the land of the dragons, Dragon... Drake in greek, Drakula... the blood splats . He also seems to be Scion's alter-ego in this picture because:
-she's in blue, he's in red
- she's blond, he black
-she looks nervous, he look calm as hell
-the blood on her is hers, the blood on him is not his
-he's heavely geared, she's naked (for a char)
Spoiler
Guys this guy might be Jon Snow... the dragon blood bastard from the North!(j/k)

Why would A4 be on a remote island?
(click on picture to open them in another window)
related to
Rhys is the lord of hidden messages, it wouldnt be suprising

"
Elements that could no happen or were not likely:
-Being Scion's husband, she killed him
-New class

SO my question is:

Am i getting warmer or colder?
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 23, 2015, 10:15:03 AM
when are u gonna make game more interresting? i feal since release game have been nerfed more and more.. until a state now where its quit borring, i been playing since release open beta and the build varioty seems to drop... u nefted life surv, block dps crit, into a state when if u wanna do a hi speed good surv build ure left with a handfull of cookicutters or legecy mirror builds.. plz note that what makes game interresting and fun is not if one person can regardless of ure nerfs reach 100 in 3 weeks on hc but the aspect of the whole game.. that u neft builds in order to prevent 1-10 ppl to be to good wont affect the last 50.000 or how many are left, i seen a large amount of ppl starting quitting since what the game play offered before is no longer... dont balance the game to the grave.. ppl on hc will keep dieng, if they got 10k life or 1 mill gmp dossent matter,
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info