Developer Questions and Answers

will there be new crafting tiers or even bases in 1.4?

best
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
GGG:

Are there any plans to implement a new tier of items into the game? EX: Set items, Legendary items, epic items, godlike items, new currency items?

Thanks
I'm visually impaired and die to Corrupting Blood all the time. Is there any plans on making that trait more visible for those of us who simply can't read the mob's mods?
Does the balance team have any plans to fix spell and range totem gems? They are completely unviable after the repeated nerfs.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Why did you nerf block so much?
Convert ingame race reward/normal item into microtransaction?

So, races are for some of us about this alt. art items which are uniq when they get their 3D art.
But the probelm starts when this items cannot be moved to new league. Some, of us do not care about standard/hc at all. I personaly only play new leagues and in those I cannot use this rewards, so I kinda stoped racing (I'm not good at those, but I just don't care about them at all since all rewards that I get, end up in HC/SC).
IGN: xSiCKoWx
any plans for options to turn off effects like mtx rain blood/gore or putting the game in runescape mode without messing with the configs

just frustrating if you cant use carcass jack because of the gore thing or getting pked by strangers with coc firestorm+mtx

mb the question was ask (not going through 26 sites)
Last edited by Ornstein on Feb 23, 2015, 2:18:08 AM
Will we ever be able to invite all our lvl 8 masters in our hideout?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Which developer has the highest level character?
Can we hear about your plans for future leagues I.E. what is their content? I mean like Bloodlines and Torment

Will act 4 have snow?

Will there be other quest where you get to make a choice? like the bandit quest in act 2.

Like many other I am also very interested in new weapon types and therefor I would like to echo other people with: Will we see new weapon types in act 4?

In interest to act 4, will it be very slowed down to the lvl of the zones, since we will have to do more zones until maps, which will probably start at the same lvl (66).

Will you give an option when you create a character to make it self found?
Last edited by BonumNox on Feb 23, 2015, 4:35:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info