unique items *no longer updated*

"
Dreggon wrote:
Leer Cast is a good summoner helmet - well done whoever designed that.

Kinda like, but IMO better to have +2 to minion gems. And for later, it's better to find some farming summoner helmet like this (still looking for better ;)):

Spoiler

This batch of uniques seems quite uninspiring for me, unfortunately. Drawbacks festival again and again... I'm not against drawbacks, but item should be still usable after them, isn't it?
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
why would a block-char take that amulett over stone of lazhwar which adds a good amount of spellblock?
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Bunnu wrote:

Looks great, but sadly I will pass on that. I can just stick with getting more block chance nodes. I already got 45% chance to block.

Too difficult to pass up.

crap

For endgame, Stone of lazhwar for the tanky / dragon builds still >>>>>>>>

reduced speed x 3 is crap, 3% extra block is still puny, puny physical reflect, 400 armor is nice but meh not a saving grace, 10% block is nice too but still spell block 50% >>>

and the amount of mana and life gained on block is pathetic.

"
Wugue wrote:
bell good for ele cleave?

???? ... err no
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Last edited by JahIthBerTirUmMalLumKoKoMal on Jul 16, 2013, 5:19:39 AM
"
"

love the flavor text :) hoping it looks like a guy fawkes mask
ign HC: Arnold_Schwarzeneger
ign Nemesis: Svamp_i_fugen
Does the block effect on Anvil (250 physical) get multiplied by Facebreakers +1000% phys unarmed on block?
is the anvil a tempest shield/molten shell pure block thing? its downsides are huge. 10% reduced ias, puny reflect, no life; intrigued.
"
GOdliked wrote:
Does the block effect on Anvil (250 physical) get multiplied by Facebreakers +1000% phys unarmed on block?

hmm would be rly imbalanced and nice :D but i dont think it will be increased cause u dont attack
"
GOdliked wrote:

omagawd!
No, physical reflection is not considered unarmed damage.
It's physical, non-spell, non-attack damage. I'm not even sure if it's coded to scale with %increased physical nodes and gear.
anvil really sucks in my opinion. Aegis Aurora specs are already pretty much invincible (when played properly) against anything but one shot mechanics like vaal smash and maybe map kole with extra damage on an unlucky day. You don't need to cap block to be a god.

Not only that it has so many downsides. -10% attack speed should be enough without the insane 20% movement penalty. and most importantly any serious block build should have its neck slot reserved for this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info