unique items *no longer updated*

Found a new one

The amulet makes movement speed passives a whole lot more interesting now. Nice job GGG.
And yeah this must be Laz.
"
Inspire_ wrote:
Found a new one

An option safer than Abyssus.
Not playing anymore. Send me a PM if you want something (I check daily my messages).
The neck is interesting, but I find the two helmets to be..not good. Deidbell looks to be completely useless, and Leer Cat has extreamly limited uses. Damage in a party is almost never an issue, and even if your a pure support character, almost anything would be more useful.
Leer Cast affects minions?
"
tehdude wrote:
Leer Cast affects minions?

Probably is the only possible use, but i don't know if is better than a +2 Minion Helm. This unique in my point of view just sucks.

EDIT: If can be used in totems are good, only good because 15% is close to nothing.
Not playing anymore. Send me a PM if you want something (I check daily my messages).
Last edited by Sigandr on Jul 15, 2013, 11:29:01 PM
"
The neck is interesting, but I find the two helmets to be..not good. Deidbell looks to be completely useless, and Leer Cat has extreamly limited uses. Damage in a party is almost never an issue, and even if your a pure support character, almost anything would be more useful.
Looks like it'd be nice for summoners/dual totems though.

Which will probably earn it some hate...

As for Bell, someone pointed out it looks like a poor man's Abyssus.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Jul 15, 2013, 11:21:44 PM
"
Looks like it'd be nice for summoners/dual totems though.

Which will probably earn it some hate...

As for Bell, someone pointed out it looks like a poor man's Abyssus.

Even if Leer applies to minions, its already super easy to massively increase their damage, and a +minion helm, with anything else would make Leer garbage. I can't imagine it would work on totems.

As for Deidbell, i would never even consider using it as a life based character, and as a CI melee, it has no ES, no resists, low armor/eva, etc etc.

There seems to be a trend forming where the majority of uniques are either insanely powerful, or almost completely useless, with 1 or 2 "ok" ones sprinkled in.
"
Inspire_ wrote:
Found a new one

this helm is sooo good!

what does abyssus do?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Jul 15, 2013, 11:30:39 PM
Those uniques are lowish level items. I doubt they were made with the intent to be used at the end game. For their level I think they're okay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info