unique items *no longer updated*

"
Targuil wrote:
"
imthedan wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
I think it's to BrotherLaz's great credit as a unique item designer that I couldn't tell at all which were diamond uniques and which were not. Facebreaker seems very Diamond in its sheer abundance of style, for example, as does Quill Rain.

I keep hearing Brother Laz' name brought up. What part of item creation is he involved in?

I only know he's the creator of massive Median XL -mod for D2.

Yeah, I know who he is. I was just wonder what he does for PoE. Is he designing all the items or just some? Brother Laz is awesome at this stuff.
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
i posted brotherlaz's original Facebreaker from his mod on page 111 if ur interested @ppl about brotherlaz
IGN: Sudoku
Just got this in a lvl 66 map

Unavailable
I swear, GGG hates non-Cold spellcasters :(
"
0nin wrote:
I swear, GGG hates non-Cold spellcasters :(

so give GGG a thousand bucks and make a lightning item! :P
"
AidenBlah wrote:

Unavailable

This would be reaaaal swell for a Fireball CI witch I'm making.
"
AidenBlah wrote:

Unavailable

time to add another unique to my list of wanted items.
IGN --- Grizdale
that unique plus all es reduction cooldown passives and an acessory with 10% delay reduct, makes es recharge after 2 seconds of not getting hit (15% x 8) +20% +50% +10% = 200%
remember math of delay is base of 6 * 100 / (100 + sum of boosts).
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
that unique plus all es reduction cooldown passives and an acessory with 10% delay reduct, makes es recharge after 2 seconds of not getting hit (15% x 8) +20% +50% +10% = 200%
remember math of delay is base of 6 * 100 / (100 + sum of boosts).

It says reduced energy shield recovery. I'm guessing that's part of the cold theme to it (cold things tend to move slower).
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info