"
Erkyn wrote:
"
Qpic wrote:
Just found a new 2h mace:

Unavailable

Grats on finding my mace!
Still working on finding it myself...

BADASS mace, Erkyn! Grats on designing a genuine high-end unique that people are really trading hard for. :)

__

Re: spells on hit -- It's coming. That's all I can say.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Zerasad wrote:
That's not a bad idea, but a thing you need to think of is how it would work when u use it with other skills or the same skill. Would it trigger both skills? Would the same skill be used twice? Maybe you couldn't use the any skills with it? I mean an item like that could basicly double your DPS.

There are alot of solutions. Most have been answered but I would like to add this for example:
Lets say you have a ranger, there is this unique bow that adds a passive to all the ranger skills. The passive is `` guided arrows`` simply makes the arrows follow and strike the enemy. That would be a completely balanced and fukin awesome unique item to have and by adding some really really high attack speed on it lets say 2.8-3 attacks per second would be even more awesome, result is a really awesome choice you can make to your build. Ofcourse the bow would be pretty low damage then or low sockets etc to keep balance ( not because of guided arrow but because of the insane attack speed )

The only thing similar to this but not as cool is the shortrange bow but they need to go a little more crazy on the ideas. So far just the sheer stats on unique items are pretty nice and awesome ( wouldn't mind a little more op ) but nontheless looking good and when there will be enough uniques there is going to be tons of options/variety in that sense. But it is still lacking allooot on terms of utility prefixes which in my opinion are very important.
Last edited by neroscapegod on Aug 16, 2012, 10:23:27 PM
"
Charan wrote:
"
Erkyn wrote:
"
Qpic wrote:
Just found a new 2h mace:

Unavailable

Grats on finding my mace!
Still working on finding it myself...

BADASS mace, Erkyn! Grats on designing a genuine high-end unique that people are really trading hard for. :)

Thanks Charan!

I'm really happy on how it turned out. Gotta raise a hat to Erik and the other devs.
The Albino Marauder.
I like the mace, but the image design could be better. The handle should widen a little as it goes down. Just looking at it makes me think the handle would snap if you were to hit something.

I'd like to see the handle a little wider and maybe add some type of design on it that's similar to the mallet on the top.
"
JOHIsaac wrote:
Whats the point of this one?

Unavailable

The stats are incredible bad or do I miss the point?

Good for a tempest shield build on a hero without iron reflexes or that other no evasion keystone.
I´m really happy that you made it a lvl57 item,
there are many players out there that have a hard time finding unis of lvl65.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Still pushing for the highest level possible for mine, but crossing my fingers they settle for the lv 62 Champion kiteshield,

next after that at lv 67 may be too high.
"
Neokolzia wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Still pushing for the highest level possible for mine, but crossing my fingers they settle for the lv 62 Champion kiteshield,

next after that at lv 67 may be too high.

Whichever has highest base block after level 60 would be fantastic for it...though perhaps a bit too strong. The level 62 one is a bit over the average, which is nice.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
imthedan wrote:
I like the mace, but the image design could be better. The handle should widen a little as it goes down. Just looking at it makes me think the handle would snap if you were to hit something.

I'd like to see the handle a little wider and maybe add some type of design on it that's similar to the mallet on the top.
I agree. Right now it looks like an awesome mallet head on a toothpick. Kind of awkward.
GGG.. can someone clarify the Unique item count for me?

Qarl totally screwed things up for me when he mentioned Rime Gaze. From my research, here's what I gather for the offical count:

• .9.3 - Added some new Unique items. More will be added in subsequent patches.(3 total)
  • .9.3e - Added four new unique items.(7 total)
  • .9.3h - Added four new unique items that can be found (and one for the upcoming ladder competition - see the Beta Status forum).(12 total)
  • .9.5 - More than doubled the number of Unique Items in the game.(27 total)
  • .9.6 - Added 28 new unique items.(55 total)
  • .9.7 - Added 11 new Unique items.(66 total)
  • .9.10 - Added five new player-designed Unique items.(5 Diamond, 71 total)
  • .9.11 - Added two new new Unique items designed by our Diamond supporters.(7 Diamond, 73 total)
  • .9.11c - Added three new Unique items.(76 total)
  • .9.11g - Added 13 new Unique items, including four designed by our diamond supporters. (11 Diamond, 89 Total)

Unofficially:

• Portal, Skill Gem (90 Total)
  • ~ May 11, Qarl mentioned "Rime Gaze" for the 1st time.(91 Total?)

I guess that I'm asking is Rime Gaze included in the 18 Uniques added between .9.11 and .9.11g? If it is included in the 18, then that means we have found all of the Unique items thus far. Also, if it is one of the 18, then is it the 11th Diamond Unique as Charan suggests? If it's not one of the 18 mentioned, then is our official total 90(91 with Portal) or have more items not been disclosed?

Up to this point every offical unique item count mentioned in the patch notes has been accounted for. With Qarl's random comment, I'm totally confused.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Aug 17, 2012, 1:59:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info