Getting one shot by Kole

Not only he dsyncs like crazy, but also one shots me with 3k hp. There was literally nothing I could do. Getting 1 shotted is just a bad design of the game. I have killed plenty of Living Bloods and even a voidspawn of Aba, never got one shotted by any of them. What the hell is the deal with Mr.Kole? You suggest me just avoid him? Well it shouldn't be this way. I understand the touch of god from Dominus, but it is easy to avoid. But Kole throwing his laggy spikes with 3k dmg is just out of the question OP. My rambling is over, hopefully he gets fixed next league.
I dont know what is your skill but swap one of your gem with blind maybe and put a decoy totem , you should be able to kill him.

I was using dual shockwave totems and he had less than 10% HP left when suddenly I got 1 shot. I wasn't facetanking him, I was hiding behind columns, would cast a totem and run around while he fights them and cast more. I know how to play the game is what I am saying. I never have been one shotted by him and have killed him numerous times before, though he would leave me miserable HP after a hit(Because GGG decided to make him as powerful as Atziri for some reason), but I would still survive to use a flask or go to town. This one was different, however. Anyway, you are not getting my point here, as I said, there was nothing I could do, he desynced, then appeared out of nowhere and from one hit my 3k HP was gone. Damn, this is just very disappointing. No, not in my character, but in the game itself. In my opinion, GGG should take care of this situation where a character can get one shotted when other blue rare mobs deal completely different amounts of damage. This game is completely lacking a balance. Kole must be fixed, this damage is out of the question is not normal for a 65 lvl map
3k hp is really not very much....
I dont see any any key!
Yet I had none Near RIP moments. 3k hp is plenty and more than enough for a 62 lvl character
Kole, or Brutus? (the act 3 Piety's pet, or the act 1 Warden?)

they used to be pretty much identical, but then Brutus got "upgrades".
so Kole is "old Brutus" with a hook and ground-slam-like splash, while Brutus is the guy with the huge AoE spikes going all the way across the screen, the floor spike attack that has no warning and no way to avoid besides getting the hell out of there, fast, and the skeletons that lag the crap out of you as they fall down.

I assume you mean Brutus, and yes he indeed is a stupid fight right now. especially in Maps where he's as scary as the Jungle Valley boss, if not more.

but you aren't meant to face-tank either, really. unless your name is Mortezzah.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 20, 2015, 8:45:47 AM
3k hp is so low.
IGN TylordRampage
"
johnKeys wrote:
Kole, or Brutus? (the act 3 Piety's pet, or the act 1 Warden?)

they used to be pretty much identical, but then Brutus got "upgrades".
so Kole is "old Brutus" with a hook and ground-slam-like splash, while Brutus is the guy with the huge AoE spikes going all the way across the screen, the floor spike attack that has no warning and no way to avoid besides getting the hell out of there, fast, and the skeletons that lag the crap out of you as they fall down.

I assume you mean Brutus, and yes he indeed is a stupid fight right now. especially in Maps where he's as scary as the Jungle Valley boss, if not more.

but you aren't meant to face-tank either, really. unless your name is Mortezzah.

Brutus doesn't one shot you like Kole does.

Kole hits like a truck full of bricks on Merciless.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Granite, enfeable, decoy, endurance charges, immortal call, phys mitigation of some sort, ranged, more hp.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Yet I had none Near RIP moments. 3k hp is plenty and more than enough for a 62 lvl character
So you were under leveled as well. What form of mitigation do you have to supplement that 3k life?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info