You know, I WAS excited for torment LLD pvp

For less than an ex that templar has insane gear. Barring +1 to socketed gems on gloves and boots, just spend 10c on a new sceptre, 5c on a belt, change up tree and gem setups, and you have a viable LLD.

If you're still willing, add me up @PrettyBoySwagTMT and I'll help you in fixing that temp up.
@A222, the "asking for probation", "fuck-off" Caps Lock part was to get you to listen, because you clearly weren't.
the post before that, and the one after that, are far more important.
and again, if you're calling me a "hypocrite" for telling you to stop picking on people smaller than you in terms of gear, you don't know what the word means.
I don't pick on the "weak-geared" PvP and never did, and I expect the same from anyone, including you.

and again, I don't care if you set up a shop and got Exalts, so you shouldn't care I didn't.
arguing about someone's playing style, is both stupid and contributes nothing on-topic.

@Waves_blade, yeah I tend to rage when people make me rage :)
but I'll gladly contribute you some gear if I can, and buy something from you if I can.
if you plan to become an "LLD Exalt Monger" with crazy gear, I'll be happy to help you out - just so you can teach all them "LLD bullies" a lesson they won't forget.
old timers rule :P
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
A222 wrote:
I guess the solution is to not min-max in a game designed for min-maxing.

Smart.

MIN-MAX WHAT? 1-SHOTTING SOMEONE, THEN QUEUING AGAINST HIM AGAIN ISN'T MIN-MAX. IT'S BEING A FUCKING PIECE OF HORSE CRAP, AND RUINING IT FOR HIM.
HE WANTS TO HAVE FUN IN PVP. YOU KNOCK THE FUN RIGHT OUT OF HIS SAILS.
SO GET THE PICTURE, LOG OUT, AND QUEUE AGAINST SOMEONE YOUR OWN DAMN EXALT-WALLET SIZE.

Right, next time when i see you i will straight log out to not ruining fun for you.
Dont care about my ladder or place all i care is YOUR FUN.
Remember guys if you beating someone too fast LOG OUT FAST.
"
johnKeys wrote:
@A222, the "asking for probation", "fuck-off" Caps Lock part was to get you to listen, because you clearly weren't.
the post before that, and the one after that, are far more important.
and again, if you're calling me a "hypocrite" for telling you to stop picking on people smaller than you in terms of gear, you don't know what the word means.
I don't pick on the "weak-geared" PvP and never did, and I expect the same from anyone, including you.

and again, I don't care if you set up a shop and got Exalts, so you shouldn't care I didn't.
arguing about someone's playing style, is both stupid and contributes nothing on-topic.

it seems you don't listen to me as well. I called you a hypocrite because you told me to fuck off when you yourself got mad when I told you to fuck off. I CALLED YOU A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF WHEN YOU YOURSELF GOT MAD WHEN I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF. There I bolded and caps locked it so you can see.

Your first post was immediately antagonistic and you straight up called out the current PvP player base for "not getting it". You immediately snapped at how we ruined pvp for you, which by the way makes you sound like an entitled prick, and you justified being an entitled prick by saying you've been here longer than us, like that should mean something.

Please take a moment and read what you're saying as you aren't contributing anything to balancing or fixing PvP.

oh and good luck buying something on torment using your standard currency, best help ever!
Last edited by A222 on Feb 13, 2015, 12:29:22 PM
The problem is that there are no prizes announced yet, so few people are queued who aren't serious about LLD.

If you don't have the gear, go to the sarn arena and chill and wait for randoms to come through, the 1v1 queue is more competitive than that typically.
So you are

1. Blaming us for your failure to properly gear your own character

2. Blaming us for GGG's queue system.
The system favors people who invest in their characters because it's a competitive ladder and the top players are entered into a competitive tournament(with actual prizes too!). Should everyone who spent currency on their characters not queue anymore just for your sake? Should I stop halfway through a race and race season to let all the casual racers get more points? If I don't, am I as you said before, an elitist piece of horse crap bully?

For some odd reason, I don't actually believe it's our fault.
This thread needs pop corn.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Sakazaki wrote:
So you are

1. Blaming us for your failure to properly gear your own character

2. Blaming us for GGG's queue system.
The system favors people who invest in their characters because it's a competitive ladder and the top players are entered into a competitive tournament(with actual prizes too!). Should everyone who spent currency on their characters not queue anymore just for your sake? Should I stop halfway through a race and race season to let all the casual racers get more points? If I don't, am I as you said before, an elitist piece of horse crap bully?

For some odd reason, I don't actually believe it's our fault.

yes GGG's matching algorithm seems to work poorly in LLD, so chances are you will queue again vs. someone you just one-shot using your crazy much-Exalt gear. someone who doesn't have anywhere near that kind of gear (otherwise, you wouldn't be able to one-shot him).
someone, like me.

so you queue again. and one-shot again.
and queue again. and one-shot again.

fun duel, right? feel the "challenge" yet, man?
and you can bet the guy feels even shittier than you. possibly up to a "fuck this, I'm not touching PvP again" level.
what's more, I don't think you are getting any points that make you actually progress through the good old "competitive" ladder. certainly not the kind of points that get you into position to be invited to an Invitational Tournament.

so here's a crazy thought: why not just leave if you see it's the same guy, then re-queue to get someone "your own size", who will be both a better match and a potentially bigger point-worth encounter?
you and me both know it's the right thing to do.
you and me both, know that if you don't and you keep one-shotting that poor guy and trashing his PvP experience for the sake of trashing his PvP experience, you definitely are an elitist horse crap bully.

the system isn't your fault.
thinking you aren't responsible for your own decisions - is.
back when I started LLD, there was no system. just an angry guy with a spear saying "what troubles you bring now?". yet somehow, we made PvP fun.
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 13, 2015, 3:34:05 PM
If i'm one shotting a guy, why should I stop queueing?

What gives him the right to queue and not me simply because I beat him?

Why shouldn't he stop queueing coz he's wasting my time by not being a challenge?
"
A222 wrote:
If i'm one shotting a guy, why should I stop queueing?

What gives him the right to queue and not me simply because I beat him?

Why shouldn't he stop queueing coz he's wasting my time by not being a challenge?

because I can tell you right away, if he's the one who logs out - he's not coming back.
he's done with PvP, and you can feel very fucking proud of yourself.

there was a reason people - me included - did this "log out of an unfair fight" from the stronger side, back in "what troubles you bring now?" days.
we wanted as many people trying PvP as possible, because it's a fun part of the game, and can produce some great matches.
what you are doing by being a "Exalts or GTFO" bully, is the exact opposite.
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 13, 2015, 3:42:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info