You know, I WAS excited for torment LLD pvp

Until I was pretty much one shot or one combo'd 6 matches in a row.

No thanks, I don't have the exalts for this.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Feb 15, 2015, 7:13:11 AM
7 challenges and you don't have 10 ex to spare?
you guys still don't get it, do you?
must have overlooked the part where I said it in my thread here.
a thousand times:

some people just want to have fun with PvP.
not "compete". not get top spot and invited to tournaments.
just have fun. play some matches, which can hopefully be closely-matched and exciting.

and if "have fun" means "throw Exalts" - heck no.
if I had "Exalts", I sure as hell would not have thrown them at a level 28 character.
I can have fun in maps and even High Level PvP, without throwing dem damned Exalts.

so have fun "competing" in LLD, guys.
all 30 of you.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Nothing is stopping you from entering with a crappy undergeared character and having your own fun, just like there isn't anything stopping me from racing even though I won't even reach half of what the top racers can reach.

It's just you like to keep complaining when you compare your character with a 10+ex one and say its unbalanced and all that crap
"
A222 wrote:
Nothing is stopping you from entering with a crappy undergeared character and having your own fun, just like there isn't anything stopping me from racing even though I won't even reach half of what the top racers can reach.

It's just you like to keep complaining when you compare your character with a 10+ex one and say its unbalanced and all that crap

Your own fun = getting one shot?

Also, you don't even need to spend a single exalt to get 7 achievements done.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Feb 13, 2015, 10:02:53 AM
"
A222 wrote:

except I don't want to compare my character to Mr. 10+ex.
he "competes". me? I don't want to meet him in PvP, and even if I do (and get 1-shot), I don't want to meet him again.

and I can have that, in HLD of all places.
more than enough people there who aren't fucking "rich", but are good enough players to make PvP fun for me, and hopefully I'm good enough to make it fun for them.

so again, you guys created this "elite club" of "Exalt Bearers" in temp league LLD, and anyone trying to queue up without having the "cash", is going to get destroyed in seconds by one of you, and all of you, no matter how good he/she may be as a player.
again, and again.

enjoy your club, because I can't join it even if I wanted to.
and I sure as fuck don't.
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 13, 2015, 10:09:43 AM
Spoiler
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
A222 wrote:

Your own fun = getting one shot?

Also, you don't even need to spend a single exalt to get 7 achievements done.

You don't need a single exalt, but you can't tell me you haven't made any exalts getting 3 characters to 85.

It's a different matter entirely if you don't want to put anything into LLD, but why make a thread complaining if that's the case?

Spoiler
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
A222 wrote:

except I don't want to compare my character to Mr. 10+ex.
he "competes". me? I don't want to meet him in PvP, and even if I do (and get 1-shot), I don't want to meet him again.

and I can have that, in HLD of all places.
more than enough people there who aren't fucking "rich", but are good enough players to make PvP fun for me, and hopefully I'm good enough to make it fun for them.

so again, you guys created this "elite club" of "Exalt Bearers" in temp league LLD, and anyone trying to queue up without having the "cash", is going to get destroyed in seconds by one of you, and all of you, no matter how good he/she may be as a player.
again, and again.

enjoy your club, because I can't join it even if I wanted to.
and I sure as fuck don't.

You speak as if the community is to blame for the shitty pvp experience you are having.

Want low-tier pvp? find some other players who do to and play with each other. Do what the original LLDers did back when there was no LLD support and people like greendude struggled to make a scene. There's like a handful of you who want to LLD but don't want to spend money. Have your fun among yourselves.
Want fun low cost non competitive PvP? Where your odds of being evenly mmatched and less likely to be 1shot?

Uhm....dont participate in events that are competition driven and populated by ppl that are obviously going to be better then you. There's enough ppl around here lately bitching they can't beat top geared/experienced pvpers in vendor quality gear and 0 PvP knowledge. That just want to casually smash heads with ppl in between MF runs....group up and go make your own pee wee magic finders PvP club.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 13, 2015, 10:34:40 AM
I'm not Greendude (hat off), but I'm willing to bet I played PvP in Path Of Exile, before many of you damned Uber-Geared cash-mongers even knew what Path Of Exile was.

not saying I'm a better player than you at it (most chances I'm not), but I'm an old-timer at this point, it seems. one who tried pretty much all the game has to offer, one meal at a time.
and Waves_blade here is from Closed Beta, which means even more "old timer" than me.

therefore I find it utterly ridiculous, when you come in and tell some of the guys who may have introduced you and your friends to PoE's PvP to begin with, they should go find some other place where they can have fun.

and the reason I'm even going there, is your replies are pissing me off.
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 13, 2015, 10:48:25 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
I'm not Greendude (hat off), but I'm willing to bet I played PvP in Path Of Exile, before many of you damned Uber-Geared cash-mongers even knew what Path Of Exile was.

not saying I'm a better player than you at it (most chances I'm not), but I'm an old-timer at this point, it seems.
and Waves_blade here is from Closed Beta, which means even more "old timer" than me.

therefore I find it utterly ridiculous, when you come in and tell some of the guys who may have introduced you and your friends to PvP to begin with, they should go find some other place where they can have fun.

and the reason I'm even going there, is your replies are pissing me off.

Your whole attitude is pissing a lot of us off.

Your arguments don't have anything backing them up, and most of the time you're just complaining about the current system. Are we wrong for twinking out our LLD characters? I suppose fyndel is wrong now for making an insane PvE build, he should just use crappy budget builds like the rest of us right?

And now you come here saying you're entitled coz you've been here longer than us? I don't see why suddenly poe account age = credibility now, especially when it has nothing to do with PvP at all.

And about that last part, if you aren't having fun then yes I will tell you straight up to go leave. I don't understand why you choose to partake in an aspect of a game you do not enjoy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info