You know, I WAS excited for torment LLD pvp

"
ZenithStar wrote:

Zenith here. Ignorance is Bliss, but Knowledge is Power.

"
ZenithStar wrote:

Gear's far more important than your tree, though you could use some more damage in that tree. Link your gear (if you're willing to disclose that).

Such knowledge. Much power.
Wow.

Spoiler
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Feb 15, 2015, 1:15:57 AM
they call it "min-maxing" these days, Pyro.
here's a new definition:

min/max:

the act of spilling a crap-ton of high currency, obtaining ridiculous 5/6-linked, corrupted, and level 7/8 Master-crafted items, for your level 28 character, such that your own build and the builds of your opponents, are completely irrelevant.
as are gameplay skills. both yours and theirs.

these guys seem to be very good at "min-maxing".
and they don't think anyone who does not "min-max", deserves a place in their highly-prestigious LLD PvP queue, even if he/she is there just for fun and not to "compete" (definition pending).

unless of course, he/she's ready to "improve" and start "min-maxing" as well.
depending on the amount of Exalts.... ahem sorry, "min-maxing" they are ready to "min-max".
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
stop it already.

The pvp que is comepetitive. You are not so dont expect an even decent win rate.

Find some non competitive friends with whom you can pvp by challenging yourselves. Plenty of fun to be had this way as well.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
stop it already.

The pvp queue is competitive. You are not so GTFO.

fixed. and thank you for clarifying.

EDIT:

competitive:

people who "min-max" (see definition in post above), determining who "min-maxes" better.
in this phase, skill may actually matter at times, but only if you are part of the small group, who passed the "min-max" threshold.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 15, 2015, 7:08:21 AM
As much as I enjoy reading this and eating popcorn, could a mod close this thread?
Locking on behalf of the Original Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info