[1.3] [BL] COC ARC + LIGHT BALLS - BUDGET(ish) - NO 6 LINK VOLLS - PCOC GMP and 2 SPELLS

No Pcoc unless you are talking about a 6L Volls, in which case thats the whole point of this build, not to use one...
I tried a 5 Link Volls, and simply out the down side of a loss of nearly 300 HP was not warranted.

The difference between PCOC and Volls is absolutely not noticeable. And the 50% Mana of the Volls acyually hurts the build a lot.

Stick to a cheap 6 link with High HP over a 5 link Volls.
Trying out cold snap instead of Ice Spear, will post the results.

Also will make Youtube videos this weekend.

Added a couple of videos in op
Last edited by KIAEddZ on Feb 26, 2015, 8:22:11 AM
How do u get your APS above the "lag threshold"? I had like 1.8 APS when I ripped to crazy desync at lvl79. Otherwise been loving the build, and I would run it again in next league, but have to figure out how to overcome the stupid desync issues.
People in other threads have mentioned that you need more IAS if you lag/desync, but how to get it with a plain 1.5 APS wand? IAS from tree and Krait doesn't seem enough... maybe get Berserking cluster?
You can see by my vids that I haven't managed to eliminate it, but I am getting good at standing still after animation has ended on screen, and reacting quickly with /oos when I feel like I am desynced.

So far, not dead, but if I am going to rip most likely for sure is a desync rip.
Well... Looking at Terrors Shatter Chuck Lite, maybe we should use Rats Nest and attack speed gloves with high Hp? We'd lose a Hp roll, but wouldnt it be worth that if the desync were to disappear due to higher Aps? Not to mention the crazy Dps gains (and nice Ev) from Rats Nest. I gotta test that...
Updated with new Lvl 87 Current Passive Tree

Adjusted through discussion on this thread
WOW!!!

Just made some adjustments to get the APS of barrage to 2.5 and the desync has completely disappeared!!!

Such an amazing feeling to be able to dodge etc

Completely different feel to the character. Running Shrines with no problems at all.

I have put new Skill Tree in OP
Why don't you grab the 4% spd per power charge node?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info