Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
EB is only 2 nodes anyaway

Counting from the required int node below nightsalker it's 5 points.

That whole excursion into the witch area in your trees seems bad. 124% life for a L94 tree is just unplayable in maps. IMO Mathil's tree does a better job of getting life, and that's what I was trying to replicate here.

Even better is just going hybrid. I get 108% life and 220% ES on my L93 tree. 3k life + 5.3k ES ATM. 81-82 maps don't hurt. Think I can do uber soon.

Could you link your gear? That tree seems pretty interesting.

I've got a Voll's Devotion and thinking of running this, I don't like my Mjolner because it's laggier.
this one ok or not so ok
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
returnofsnow wrote:

Could you link your gear? That tree seems pretty interesting.

I've got a Voll's Devotion and thinking of running this, I don't like my Mjolner because it's laggier.

My gear is good but not amazing like Doe's.

Spoiler

Link in my signature for more.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

That whole excursion into the witch area in your trees seems bad. 124% life for a L94 tree is just unplayable in maps. IMO Mathil's tree does a better job of getting life, and that's what I was trying to replicate here.

Even better is just going hybrid. I get 108% life and 220% ES on my L93 tree. 3k life + 5.3k ES ATM. 81-82 maps don't hurt. Think I can do uber soon.

This build wasn't created to do maps, it was made to do Uber. Why do you keep bringing the map argument into it? lol
Last edited by Cospri on Sep 4, 2015, 3:57:01 PM
"

This build wasn't created to do maps, it was made to do Uber. Why do you keep bringing the map argument into it? lol

That's fair. I would still like to see a map build, because at this gear level we should be able to hit L100 and do uber as well.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

It's not like everyone has a lvl 100 character sitting around.
What does that have to do with anything? If you want to adjust this build to do maps, then go ahead but to call it bad because it can't do maps is retarded. This was specifically made to do uber as fast as possible, not to do maps. I like MatrixFactor's build and I think he's doing really well with it but when he called Doe's build bad because it's low on life, that makes no sense.

Two different builds with 2 different endgame goals in mind, shouldn't be comparing the two.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

That's fair. I would still like to see a map build, because at this gear level we should be able to hit L100 and do uber as well.

If anyone wants a map build similar to Doe's then they should follow yours ლ(`◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Last edited by Cospri on Sep 4, 2015, 4:36:21 PM
My adventures in WBs....

Rolled Yolowhirl. Got geared to the teeth somehow very quickly in a temp league. Super fun.

Thought I should try something else.

Cashed out and went Ghazzy Low Life SRS. Fast boss kills, clear speed not what I was used to from this build. Activating a hundred auras every time a bit annoying.

Cashed out.

Rolled Mjolner. Went through the whole process again of annoying everyone in the league to try and get cheap Brittle Emperor cards. Worth it. Mjolner makes even a GTX970 cry. Slower than Yolowhirl, super annoying to have such shitty single target DPS, even when switching in Molten Strike.

Now I'm sick of this league and want to return to Yolowhirl. Time to cash out again and try and get all the really specific pieces again (multimodded jewellery and dagger).

Moral of the story? This build is unbelievably fast, powerful, better gearing curve than Mjolner, and can do Uber? What more can you ask for? I guess not being oneshot by Brittle Emperor in Wasteland, but eh. Phys damage hurts.

I'm going to try to not sell my Mjolner to use as a skin transfer though. That new model with Lunaris effect is just fantastic.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Sep 5, 2015, 1:27:54 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:38:24 PM
"
Teplokot wrote:
I need some halp

"

Now what would i roll on it? I hardly can evaluate the usefulness of leech post 2.0 so the obvious 0.3% lightning leech may not be that obvious when compared to added flat lightning damage to spells. Anyone have an idea?

U should craft lighting leech. maybe u dont need a leech gem while doing map. Or you can craft % spell damage in. It's still available
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info