Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Thx for the replies Guy's will do thx again
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Hey guys, i would just like your advice on whether i have linked the spells correctly. Specifically will my ice nova cast before my discharge or will i need to re chrom the chest?
Hi Doe, love the build, very fast clear speed and good damage. I have a bit of problem at atziri split phase, somehow it feels like i'm not proccing enough or do enough damage. The vaals and trio are usually no problem but i always get rekt in the split phase, i dont know how some people basically 2 shot split atziri, i need like 5-6 procs to get her down and because of that i often die to flameblast/spear/storm call. Could it be just the desync or am I doing something wrong ?

My gear (shield is for experiment, i have a saffells)

Spoiler

Tree (have 3 jewels with spell dmg, spell dmg with shields, crit)

Thanks for your help
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Having a bit of a survivability problem wit low HP at the moment. Still yet to reach the later Life nodes but getting wrekt with low Cold resist. How'd you cap your resist with your gear? Even without using Atziri's Step I'm having trouble capping cold res

Will change my rings soon, as soon as Elreon gives me -mana Diamond rings -_-

I have a survivability problem cos I don't crit enough, and not critting enough = no leech from Discharge. ): 3.2k Life with very sub-optimal Jewels cos I got no choice and have to use them for more life for now.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
I hear Vagan daggers are awesome but i really cant decide between using accuracy and then a pretty good dagger vs this Vagan with crit. What do you think I should use? (I don't own Voll's devotion yet so the fire damage does not effect me)

Last edited by nShadow on Sep 1, 2015, 11:33:58 PM
Hello Doe,

How good is the double curse setup? Does it add a huge bonus or is it just luxury?
The same question for the voll's protector with +1 to gem lvl.

Thanks,
Vlad
Hey Doe.

Thanks for a very detailed and nice build! I'm having some issues with CC and damage in general to be honest. I'm using and old dagger w/o spell damage. It's doing OK at the moment but still it feels like I'm not doing enough damage. Besides not having mirrored items etc. is there any obvious other items I need to insta-fix or any other suggestions regarding the build?`

Big thanks in advance!

"
You have almost no spelldmg on gear and EE doesnt work with that lightning ring.
on the hunt
"
schraegstrich wrote:
You have almost no spelldmg on gear and EE doesnt work with that lightning ring.

Actually EE works fine with flat light or fire to atks on gear. It's dmg added to spells that's problematic.

The cyclone procs anti fire or anti light EE. Then ice nova gets + dmg and procs anti cold EE. Then discharge gets extra dmg from anti cold EE.

Also I suggest to everyone getting max endurance charges you can since with voll's you will cap your endurance charges much faster than power charges. That means get EC from bandit and EC with intuitive leap. The reason we cap ECs faster is we gain ECs by consuming PCs or by not procing CoC. Meanwhile we only gain PCs by not procing CoC or hitting enemies with a crit discharge. I did the math in my calculator (link in my CoC thread).

BTW currently L92 on my life/es hybrid version of this build. 2.5k life 4.5k ES with good gear (nowhere near mirrored). In 6man parties I easily do more aoe DPS than the other 5 combined (unless they're also cast on cyclone :) ). Single target DPS still feels weak though.

Managed to get this ring:
. Worth paying Haku 2ex to remove the fire res suffix?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
schraegstrich wrote:

You mean I have no spell damage on my dagger right? Where else can I fit spell damage with the predefined items in the op thread?

So what's the deal. Is lightning damage on my ring fucking up the EE?

Thanks for replies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info