Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:39:59 PM
Hi Doe just wondering you think it's a fair trade to trade this bow for a axn dagger?
or dagger plus ex for it... i dont really know the value of both.. thx in advance using this dagger at the moment
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Sep 7, 2015, 9:28:06 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:40:06 PM
"

15% at templar area i saw
maybe u could do that, 2regrets remove the 2*6% from the templar arrea (with intuitive leap and just take the notable) and invest them into the 5%+10%/30flat

this will maybe push u 200 hp

so with the next 2 lvls u hit 4k hp for sure

or

u take 25+25 critchance (ranger treeside) for the next 2 lvls, however u feel like :
)

Awesome. Thanks. Pro help. :)

got easy 200 hp from that little. swap. If 30 hp gave me that. I guess the 70 hp dif between our gear could probably explain the rest. Still got the two 6% nodes to grab too.

Not sure how to work it out but would it be better off if I only got 1 of the 6% nodes and swapped the other for Oaks +40hp?
Last edited by Moon_Bear on Sep 7, 2015, 10:38:11 AM
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Hi Doe just wondering you think it's a fair trade to trade this bow for a axn dagger?
or dagger plus ex for it... i dont really know the value of both.. thx in advance using this dagger at the moment

check axns shop, not sure about the current fees and market values (check poe.trade for that)

ok thx for quick answere
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:40:11 PM
Do you feel you could do uber with all the gear except the mirror dagger?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:40:17 PM
This may have been answered in the past, but I'm trying to do the templar version and I'm wondering where do I put my points while leveling. I know you have a version for 1.3 but it load due to the changes. If you could help that would be awesome.
wow... looks damn nice! But is it possible to give us a step by step skilltree guide!? For example 1-50 points, 51-100 points etc. ! That would be VERY helpful to see where we have to go first in the skill tree. Thank you bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info