Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Any idea what my ring is worth? PoE.trade must be broke cause when I try and search for similar ones nothing comes up.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 3, 2015, 5:26:29 PM
Just 6 linked my Volls by a stroke of luck, the rest of my gear is worth like 2ex combined. I'm only level 65 so my crit really isn't where it should be, should my last socket be a level 3 empower or increased critical strikes?

EDIT:

Also in terms of dagger I might be thinking about upgrading, was wondering if you think the new dagger is worth 4ex.

Current dagger:
8.31% crit, 1.75 Attack speed
17% ele dmg with weapons
+187 accuracy
15% spell damage

Dagger on sale:
8.25% crit, 1.71 Attack speed
36% spell damage
hits cant be evaded
Adds 3-42 lightning damage to spells <- will this mess up EE?
Last edited by Iplaywithsinged on Aug 3, 2015, 8:58:39 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:22:53 PM
"

there are almost no elreon rings with t1 HP on the market. i was checking it everyday since 4month now!

so any idea what it might be worth? I keep getting tells from people who want it lol.
IGN: DabrixRN

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:22:58 PM
I was just thinking more about that dagger, wouldn't added lightning damage to spells not apply to the cyclone, but the discharge, it would simply add lightning damage to the already lightning discharge?
Just want to say doeboy you're a genius getting this working again and sicker than ever. 2-3x more DPS seems like.

OFC costs went up 2-3x too haha
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 4, 2015, 8:00:30 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:23:04 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Any idea what my ring is worth? PoE.trade must be broke cause when I try and search for similar ones nothing comes up.

here's mine,

I was pretty happy when i land on one of those mod too, but then right after i slapped multimod
and crits onto it. Guess what happen next. Elreon tell me this "This item may not have another
suffix mod." Which means you cannot add cold res.

I guess with that ring. the choice is either crit or cold res.
Lesson learned, always check for mods before putting on multimod.
Would this "added fire dmg to spells" mod on my dagger mean I can forego the NOVA gem, and this will apply -res for light (and cold) prior to Discharge?

I know I still need to multimod, but poor at the moment ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info