Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Have just picked up this:

Which is pretty fantastic, but I'm looking to transition to EB + ReducedMana/ESonHit/Empower soon so there aren't really any free jewel spots - and I don't know if there will ever be.

Going pretty well in Warbands, have done a few deathless Atziri's.

Don't underestimate Righteous Fire / Vaal Haste / Vaal Grace. Learn how to manage these cooldowns well, they are such a big boost.

Current Gear:

Getting close to what I would consider geared out enough for a temp league. Need to multimod the other ring.

I enjoy that CoH setup - can switch out for Enfeeble on Trio for example.

EDIT:

Also, Doeboy, what is mana cost of your cyclone? And do you have 6 ES on Hit total?
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Aug 2, 2015, 1:56:54 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:22:25 PM
"
"
kevaughanshiu wrote:

This will proc EE for ice first; right?

exactly sir! u can drop herald of ICe now and go Arctic armour!

If I run Herald of Thunder, that would mess things up right?

Also, sorry if this has been asked before but I don't understand the significance of Arctic Armour if I'm always moving. Is it for the chill mechanic?
Last edited by kevaughanshiu on Aug 2, 2015, 7:40:26 PM
use this build in hc is retarded right xD? (sorry never use coc before :P)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:22:33 PM
Hello,
A few people mentioned farming for a volls devotion.
How do you do that ?
Trying to collect the right divination cards ? Or mapping with nemesis mod , collect agate amulet and chancing them?
what would be the best way to do it?
thanks

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:22:38 PM
This is my actual gear and i don´t really know whats the best upgrade with my 14 ex :S

i lvl actual a witch for the new tree, so what u think is the best choice for me.

nice guide m8 and hope you have a good advice.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:22:43 PM
I have a question about (of all things) your loot filter. I noticed that orbs are same color of uniques and I like that. What is the color value of that orange/bronze?
I hope my questions isn't worded stupidly. :(
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info