Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:18:09 PM
Hello,

Thank you for this build. I'm trying it in Warbands with a Shadow.
Leveling trees are not up to date so i don't know where i should go in the tree during leveling.
Could you help me with that or/and update leveling trees please?
Also, i'm leveling using Flame Totem + Fire Trap + Ice Nova; on which level should i go on the 5L CoC setup?

Thank you.
Last edited by ikki1349 on Jul 30, 2015, 10:19:34 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:18:53 PM
what about this build:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1347007/page/1
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:19:01 PM
"
ikki1349 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for this build. I'm trying it in Warbands with a Shadow.
Leveling trees are not up to date so i don't know where i should go in the tree during leveling.
Could you help me with that or/and update leveling trees please?
Also, i'm leveling using Flame Totem + Fire Trap + Ice Nova; on which level should i go on the 5L CoC setup?

Thank you.

I doing this as a Shadow also and this is what build I am currently using at 36:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcHHgdjDkgRlhOeFr8mlSoLLR9BlkV8SVFMs1VLVcZd8mHicFJw1X4zf8aCHoPbidOMNpUglS6Xl6KjpJGus7Q4tUjB88u90PXbC-UZ8NXz6vv1

I think Soul Siphon is a MUST HAVE for leveling any Shadow build. Tabulas really jack up the cost of skills, even when using 2 pieces of Elreon Jewelry. Its nice to have a constant stream of mana rolling in from kills.

Im using these gears for killing stuff and everything just melts
Spoiler

I have a
with Q20 gems ready to go for whenever I decide to switch over. I still need to craft another Elreon ring to go with

Im struggling to get the dagger. I just keep burning through all my chaos orbs buying Vagan Daggers off people and then yolo regaling them. Im proly just going to buy an overpriced already crafted one unless this junk is usable:
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jul 31, 2015, 9:10:31 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:19:07 PM
with Thornflesh not being an issue anymore would changing out HoI for HoT be more beneficial? What are your thoughts on going dual curse with assassin's mark and poacher's mark with CoH HoI/HoT?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:19:13 PM

This will proc EE for ice first; right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info