Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
"
Efeyth wrote:
how should i deal with hard physical dmg mobs wen i dont have too much evasion?

cyclone tru them, and dont whirl at them, so they mostly dont hit you. (here the evasion/speedflask will help you a lot)

oh LOL kk thanks :)

and if i wanted to last hit a rare/unique with IIR+culling skill wat would you recommend?
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:47 PM
"
"
Efeyth wrote:
how should i deal with hard physical dmg mobs wen i dont have too much evasion?

it will be hard not to kill them before, but u could try to turn your whirling blades into that

yea I'm not rich enough to buy voll's ammy so I dont have INSANE amounts of damage so sometimes I can get away with culling rares/uniques ahaha thanks :)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:52 PM
"
Little update out of BETA testings.
Once i find decent items for this build (dagger/cest basicly) i'll give it a shot.
will update this with information once i get there.

all i can say atm is: Inner Force is gone. So we can spend the 5 points somewhere else, grabbing up a jewel spot with a nasty crit one. we'll c laters.

Good Luck out there !
I have a feeling that sky's the limit for this build with this update ;)
Wicked_Clown
"
Little update out of BETA testings.
Once i find decent items for this build (dagger/cest basicly) i'll give it a shot.
will update this with information once i get there.

all i can say atm is: Inner Force is gone. So we can spend the 5 points somewhere else, grabbing up a jewel spot with a nasty crit one. we'll c laters.

Looking forward to thoughts, might be able to remove the blood magic and put in vigilant strike or someother support or even more dps such as a ice nova or lighting pen.

This is assuming they changed the mana reservation... if not will have to stick to it. For bosses would you recomend like lightning pen as opposed ot increased AOE just fore the dpz?

Also in thebeta is it posible on auras to still get the +5% to max res?
Hi any idea what to upgrade in first place? currently farming docks with no problems. But can't aford even blue vagan's dagger ;_;

My gear

Spoiler

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:59 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:55:05 PM
got bit lucky today ;)

I guess next target is volls devotion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info