Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:02 PM
I just want to give a huge "thank you" to ya Deoboy!

Awesome, very userfriendly and detailed guide you made there!

Also since I allways loved CoC build and wanted to do something with either cyclone or discharge this build is definetly for me. :P

Still need to improve my gear a bit (better belt, rings and a better dagger!!!)

Spoiler

Another thing I played around with while maping was "Blood Rage" + 2x "Atziri's Promise to reduce the chaos dmg taken while increasing ur damage + clearspeed alot, works fine for me so far. Have you considered adding Blood Rage / testing it for urself? :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 15, 2015, 5:56:56 AM
I'm a brand new player, but I'm still going to do everything I can to try and do this. This looks awesome! And it will give me something to save up for. Hopefully it won't be ruined in the next patch lol.

Facebreaker is Life.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:09 PM
Hey Doe it's me again.
I wanted to ask ya if it would be allright with ya I start working on a low budget YOLOwhirl version.

I would either like you to add the finished version to ur thread or I could simply post the link to your guide in mine.

Credits to you of course. ;)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:19 PM
"
"
Hey Doe it's me again.
I wanted to ask ya if it would be allright with ya I start working on a low budget YOLOwhirl version.

I would either like you to add the finished version to ur thread or I could simply post the link to your guide in mine.

Credits to you of course. ;)

sure feel free to, but there is a lowbudget version allready done in 2nd post :P

Really?! Lol :'D
Must've totally missed it somehow... D:

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:26 PM
how should i deal with hard physical dmg mobs wen i dont have too much evasion?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:54:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info