Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

I want to know how he is getting his endurance chargers?

jk Volls devotion. Anyother way to get them besides that and Enduring cry?
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks
Last edited by Godgivenn on Mar 4, 2015, 9:53:42 PM
You get them from volls. You can get endurance charges from Warlords Mark, Volls, Enduring cry or the gem ECoMS.

Speaking of which man I wish this belt had lightning res instead of str:(

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 5, 2015, 2:03:54 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:49:15 PM
Hello.

I'm trying to play with this build, but i have some problem. When i using blood magic, my life regen is to slow, and at lvl 48 i can't play even on the ledge (cruel) Can someone tell me, what i should change in my gear / skill tree? Now i have 1,8k life

Skill tree
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfKSRE56MNl3yfjNwUonTcNUOSCaVYeJVS5u1UzUPqxa_gwlvnspKwzqsR1FMKk19W7XybqpKyD8ntz7-Cti9NZL3MnKpxPY8LcaumG_cI5J95c_AGlnzrKonL5BVGjjvfDwFmjuCm-w4BLOiAOFzwGY=

gear

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:49:50 PM
Lvl up with
arc echo faster cast
Fire trap fire pen increased burn

in these

ezpz until mid map

I didnt switch until 69
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 7, 2015, 9:03:30 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:49:56 PM
Well your tree - you take a lot of spell damages coming out of shadow area so I figure why not cast spells? Fire trap and arc are nice AOE brainless DPS whole normal game until you can wear all gear for the melee build. 69 is what boots need so I waited until then.:)
Git R Dun!

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:01 PM
Even if it's not really an accomplishement (it is for me), i killed Atziri for the 1st time this weekend with this build and i'm totally a fan of it ;)
Currently on total farming cession for buying Voll's amulet, i switch between sac piece farming and mapping, then... we'll see :)
Thank you again for the great job ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info