Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Ok, Question about resists. In your section you talk about having maxed resistances.

Even though I see 18% from shild, 20% from amulet, and 45% from belt.. im not sure how this is 75% is Merciless/Maps(because of the resistance penalty). I know you can flask, but are you suppost to flask that often?

Also with buffs, not sure if I have the right ones on. I keep Haste/grace on with reduce mana. And thats about 90+% of my mana reserve so not sure what other buff I can have on with that little bit of mana.

Anyway thanks for your help
Last edited by blitzballer2201 on Mar 3, 2015, 11:12:50 AM
"
Ok, Question about resists. In your section you talk about having maxed resistances.

Even though I see 18% from shild, 20% from amulet, and 45% from belt.. im not sure how this is 75% is Merciless/Maps(because of the resistance penalty). I know you can flask, but are you suppost to flask that often?

Also with buffs, not sure if I have the right ones on. I keep Haste/grace on with reduce mana. And thats about 90+% of my mana reserve so not sure what other buff I can have on with that little bit of mana.

Anyway thanks for your help

I can help you with this question: 14% shield (non-legacy), 20% amulet, 45% belt, 40~45% one ring and some resist nodes on tree like Sentinel.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:48:49 PM
Thanks for the answer guys. I have another question regarding the Dagger. If I buy a magic Vagan's Slaughter Knife with the mod "Hits can't be evaded" only, can I yoloregal it and apply 3 craft on it ? Would it be viable ? How much would it cost for "multi mod" and something like "spell dmg" "crit chance" "attck speed" ?

sorry if my question seem retard but I'm new to the mastercraft thing (my masters are only lvl 5) and I didn't find the answer online.
Hi Doeboy

I am writing for your opinion on whether the spell crit or +2 weapon range variant of the Chimeric dagger is more desirable.

Could you please briefly outline what advantages lies with either variants?

Thanks

EYFK

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:48:55 PM
Okay I'm 92 what I feel is max level for me or as far as I want to level. I think this is most powerful medium cost build I ever play.

Basically I spent ~63ex and Uberable (i see no reason for acuity or GG dagger- it works as is highest content)
Spoiler
2ex
1ex
3 chaos
4ex crafted
4ex crafted
30ex
2ex
2ex
7c
20ex

My tree is different because I didnt want to buy a mirror belt so I took survivalist for more resits and more evasion. I took skill pt, skill pt, powercharge to use my shadow as CI later without being stuck with life.

Thanks doeboy great build.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 4, 2015, 12:54:03 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:49:00 PM
Even with survivalist 14% I barley cap cold
Git R Dun!

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:49:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info