Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
deadst4r wrote:
"
blindhoff wrote:
Dunno how aim_deep got volls devo for 20ex, i doubt i can get it for less than 26 right now =\

i have same problem right now
same goes for a tri res high life belt, can't find any around 2-3 ex like in the guide :/

This build is HOT what do you guys expect:p

And there seems to be a deluge of CoC builds right now. All the new spec throws, fakener, this etc.

High Demand price goes up.

I got mine same day Doeboy posted this thread in merc board "WTB volls 20EX" at level zero.

Edit as far as your belt... well mine is not optimal thats why I have to take survivalist and my tree is different than Doeboys.

I looked to only two resists and added third but still not enough

My advice is look for two resits with at least 30, high life, and add one. Doeboys belt and ones like it cost a mirror plus
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 13, 2015, 4:24:50 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:28 PM
ROFL and now, i just wake up after only 2 hours of sleeping couse a phone call interrupted my dreams, had a premotion and went to arcane laboratory with 22 fuses and a 6s voll's and BAM RNGesus apeared in front of me:

Think i'm gonna sell it and buy voll's devotion!

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:35 PM
I need to know what gear I need to get. Obviously I need more resists and Volls devotion, I just dont have enough currency for it at the moment. I take A LOT of damage in 73 maps. Just wondering what I can do to stay alive better.

Also, which way should I go from here on my tree?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSA-rEZYTnha_Iuok_SaVKjgqTTBxMHw1kjY9OkI64TwtPydFfErIS1dLeE3jUUdRTFM1VUtd8mHiY0NsjG6qb55wUnBWcNVyqXcHfVt-M38rguSDCYcTidOKr4w2jb-QEZAbl5eaE5u1nKSdqqSRplepbqxHtDi18rc-wOPDOsT2xq7KSs3q1CPWiti929TdqOOE5RnnVOjW6xTxs_JF-_X-Cv6P_94=

Thanks a lot. Love the build it is really fun. I also would like to know how you run RF ever. haha.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:42 PM
I know whats on the OP, Im saying what do you think I should get to help me now...without paying 1000 exalts.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:49 PM
"
Godgivenn wrote:
I need to know what gear I need to get. Obviously I need more resists and Volls devotion, I just dont have enough currency for it at the moment. I take A LOT of damage in 73 maps. Just wondering what I can do to stay alive better.

Also, which way should I go from here on my tree?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSA-rEZYTnha_Iuok_SaVKjgqTTBxMHw1kjY9OkI64TwtPydFfErIS1dLeE3jUUdRTFM1VUtd8mHiY0NsjG6qb55wUnBWcNVyqXcHfVt-M38rguSDCYcTidOKr4w2jb-QEZAbl5eaE5u1nKSdqqSRplepbqxHtDi18rc-wOPDOsT2xq7KSs3q1CPWiti929TdqOOE5RnnVOjW6xTxs_JF-_X-Cv6P_94=

Thanks a lot. Love the build it is really fun. I also would like to know how you run RF ever. haha.

i believe changing IAoE for Life Leach or LGoH will help too.
Wicked_Clown

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info