Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Hello! Thanks for ur hard work. I'm running ur guide as a second character, but my first was a tank party dependant, so I can't just grind my gear. I was checking the 3 post to see the tree progression but It seems to be not working. Could you please re-upload that? would be amazing.

The other question is.. New patch is coming, what can u say about this build for the new release? Will be changes? Other tree or other gears to be considered? I would suggest to add this information in one of the first post to those runners like me that are spending every orb on the build and not get "surprised" with the new update.

Again, thanks a lot for this guide and ur hard work. Very appreciated!
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:50:13 PM
"
"
Deadlifer wrote:
Hello! Thanks for ur hard work. I'm running ur guide as a second character, but my first was a tank party dependant, so I can't just grind my gear. I was checking the 3 post to see the tree progression but It seems to be not working. Could you please re-upload that? would be amazing.

The other question is.. New patch is coming, what can u say about this build for the new release? Will be changes? Other tree or other gears to be considered? I would suggest to add this information in one of the first post to those runners like me that are spending every orb on the build and not get "surprised" with the new update.

Again, thanks a lot for this guide and ur hard work. Very appreciated!

We dont know how the tree will change and if there will be gem changes aswell (mechanics, mana costs, multipliers etc.).
I will for sure aim to run blade vortex skill int the setup, maybe replacing ice nova for it or just leave the blue support gem if 6L (will also lower the costs for cyclone). On the other hand i will have a look at the autocurse aura, triing to replace herald of ice for it (requires somewhere adding flat cold dmg to cyclone).

About the Suprises i cant tell you, there might be changes that ruin build, we saw that in the past.
Maybe store currency and just w8 for the patch and invest after the launch.

Ok! thanks for ur fast answer! and the progression trees?
About the current tree, is Arcane Vision needed?
Last edited by Deadlifer on Dec 3, 2015, 1:17:59 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:50:20 PM
Very cool, still having some mana problems but this is quite decent; any recommendations of other abilities instead of ice nova ?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:50:25 PM
Why You perma delete Your 2.0 build? : < You think that blade vortex will change the build so much? your 2.0 build looks crazy and i dont think its gonna be nerf

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:50:31 PM
"
"
reed111 wrote:
Why You perma delete Your 2.0 build? : < You think that blade vortex will change the build so much? your 2.0 build looks crazy and i dont think its gonna be nerf

not sure if i will do a new one, actually iam not in a mood to do so since poe community has changed a lot in the past month and iam sick and tired of reading so much bullshit in my guides

Your guides are amazing... I really need this guide to help myself in 3m : ( Hope You will change your mind and bring guide back... gl mate

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:50:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info