Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

i understand that sir that cold dmg add to cyclone is usefull against single targets.

1) ice nova will do the ee effect against packs while coc triggers ice nova first then discharge, right?

2)-> so my question is if ice nova triggers does this do the ee effect also against single targets (for example gods chosen 2nd form)

i just dont want to use herald of ice:)
hope i dont nerve you;)

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:49:44 PM
Hey Doe,

I decided to try your build and i am running the Empower version, but mana cost seems to be a bit of a Problem since Cyclone is lvl 6 with the +1 Volls and lvl 4 Empower... how does that work for you?
Also, is the Empower version actually the best one for Uber Atziri or what do you use there?

Thanks for your guide, good work!
My 2.3 Build Guides:
Oro's Crit Flicker Assassin: view-thread/1691639
Sire of Ignites Elementalist: view-thread/1703646
Low Life CocSpray Occultist: view-thread/1711959

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:49:50 PM
"
"
EvilChomsky wrote:
Hey Doe,

I decided to try your build and i am running the Empower version, but mana cost seems to be a bit of a Problem since Cyclone is lvl 6 with the +1 Volls and lvl 4 Empower... how does that work for you?
Also, is the Empower version actually the best one for Uber Atziri or what do you use there?

the empower version is a allround solution, no gem switches etc, just add another -costs jewel, that should fix the cost

I am already using your recommended jewel setup with 3 reduced mana cost and 2 es gain on hit jewels, so i don't really know where i am supposed to add this jewel. With a non empower setup, Cyclone costs 6 Mana which is easy to gain back via es gain on hit, but at 12 mana (Empower) per attack, i end up running out of es way too soon for my taste.

Concerning the second question: Which is the best setup for Uber Atziri in your Opinion?
My 2.3 Build Guides:
Oro's Crit Flicker Assassin: view-thread/1691639
Sire of Ignites Elementalist: view-thread/1703646
Low Life CocSpray Occultist: view-thread/1711959
Last edited by EvilChomsky on Nov 28, 2015, 10:45:24 PM
"
EvilChomsky wrote:
"
"
EvilChomsky wrote:
Hey Doe,

the empower version is a allround solution, no gem switches etc, just add another -costs jewel, that should fix the cost

I am already using your recommended jewel setup with 3 reduced mana cost and 2 es gain on hit jewels, so i don't really know where i am supposed to add this jewel. With a non empower setup, Cyclone costs 6 Mana which is easy to gain back via es gain on hit, but at 12 mana (Empower) per attack, i end up running out of es way too soon for my taste.

Concerning the second question: Which is the best setup for Uber Atziri in your Opinion?

i run this to help with the es issue, allmost 17 secs of free cyclone to kill mostly anything around me, while my es charges back up if this helps
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:49:57 PM
nice build working on it now lvl85 still missing some exspensive jewels(im poor) still die to much imo due to too little life but its fun to play

my gear atm

tree
Passive skill tree build
Hi, first of all I love the build and having fun with it, but still facing some challenges, so maybe you can help. I'm doing this build on the new league now and unfortunately no luck with the Voll's Amulet yet.

I died with instant death quite a lot from reflecting mob. Second, I ran out of Mana due to running Herald of Ice and Purity of Elements, so I'm carrying one mana potion with me. Third, I have like 3.1K at level 82 with all nodes taken except few Jewel slots, so it only takes 1 shot for bosses to kill me.

Here's the gears I have now;

Spoiler

Here's my skill tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcEswVCBbUHHg3RDkgPqw_EES0Rlha_HNwi6iP2JIsk_SaVKPoqCyo4LJwtHy2oMHEwfDLRNj06Qjt8PAVBlkVHRXxJUUt4TLNNklFHVUtVxl3yX7Bh4mNDbIxtbG-ecFJwVnDVdwd8g3_Ggh6Cm4MJg9uExYcTidOMNo19jb-PGpAblSCVLpeXmK2aE5o7m7WcpJ2qn9-iAKKjrrOxkLQ4tUi4k7jKvoDAZsHzwzrKStD11CPbC9vU3ajlGedU6Nbr7u988NXz6vv1_94=
Last edited by undermine007 on Nov 30, 2015, 9:46:55 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:50:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info