unlink from steam account

"
Sarno wrote:
They're extremely busy since the recent launch of the beta.

E-mails to and from each customer are grouped into a conversation, and the queue arranges these conversations with the ones which went the longest without an update at the top. So each time you send an additional e-mail, you drop to the back of the queue.

What a flawed system. Why is this not mentioned in the automated email I received? I asked for any update today, so what, now I have to wait another 24 hours? No prioritizing of urgent requests at all?
"
xnekronx8810 wrote:
What a flawed system. Why is this not mentioned in the automated email I received? I asked for any update today, so what, now I have to wait another 24 hours? No prioritizing of urgent requests at all?

Well I'm not entirely sure why you believe the system to be flawed; I'd think it common sense that there would be a queue. Sending additional e-mails only gives them more work to do, and I can absolutely understand (and agree with) efforts to discourage people doing that.

In terms of your issue possibly being prioritised, it is possible to argue in favour of it or against it. Account linking is something that a player has to specifically do themselves, and before it happens they are given a warning message which explains what will happen along with the option to confirm or cancel the procedure. People waiting for a response from Support for an issue which isn't their own fault might object to your case being prioritised ahead of them. I have to be honest and say I would sympathise with them; I don't believe your situation is a priority.

You deserve help, but so does everyone else. A little patience goes a long way.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
The warning message only stated that the Steam account was already linked to another account, and that proceeding would un-link it. Through memory I could only think that it was linked to an older email or something like that. In no way did it state that I would take away all of my progress in game.

I am trying to be understanding but so far anything I have tried to do outside of simply playing the game has been a complete pain. I had to Google how to start up the beta after purchasing it because I was flipping through pages not able to find out what to even do with the code they had given me, which was sent through an email that had no instructions on it either. All I am saying a few more sentences here and there with proper explanations could solve a lot of headaches. Sorry for sounding rude earlier.
Can you unlink my POE Account from Steam please?
"
Serpens102 wrote:
Can you unlink my POE Account from Steam please?

You'll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
hi can u guys unlink me aswell..i lost everything when i try to log in via steam
You have to email support@grindinggear.com and ask them to unlink it, and only send one email otherwise you will be bumped to the back of the line again.

Also, be sure to send them in the first email your two accounts (specify which has your characters on it) and the names of all your characters. This should speed up the process for you.
Hello,

can you please unlink my account from steam?

Allready send you a email but no response yet.

Best Regards
i linked the wrong account to steam. how can i unlink it?
"
aahrii wrote:
i linked the wrong account to steam. how can i unlink it?

Hi there,

We may be able to assist you with this. Please email your request to support@grindinggear.com :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info